Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trading of NA players directly

It would be VERY helpful if we could trade NA players directly w/o having to move onto active & then back to NA...In real life baseball teams can trade prospects in trades w/o putting onto active roster...it complicates prospect moves when we have to put onto active to move them

49th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In app the commissioner should be able to change other people lineup for them

Unless I don't know how to do it. The app should allow the commissioner to be able to change people lineup for them if needed. Like you can on desktop. Because when u go to the desktop version on your phone. When go to commissioner it switches to the phone version and u can't change a lineup for someone

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable commissioner editing of "Cost" and/or "Draft Value" on Starting Rosters page

From the league menu, on the "Rosters" page, the cost and draft value are displayed for each player. However, there is not currently a way for those values to be edited for ALL players (Keepers only, may be edited).

394th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to enter league specific information for players

We have an offline auction keeper league. I use the Keeper Cost field to display each player's salary (auction value). Would be nice to have a field to also enter each player's contract status...perhaps just a free-form text field. Thanks.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can you please stop the commish from cheating

Kick him out of the league and make someone else the commish

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add an option to make FAAB dollars available to trade

Pretty self-explanatory. My league trades FAAB and, as commissioner, I'm in the middle of every trade. It's not a comfortable place to be.

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Here's a new idea. How about fantasy baseball doesn't suck and fails to update as soon as fball starts. Some of us are in the playoffs here

For example. Today I get a notification that Joey gallo has gone day to day, his notes reinforce that, yet you have him batting 6th for the rangers tonight.
    This **** gets so old year after year.
    I work my *** off to make fantasy baseball playoffs for 6 months, then football starts and you guys flat go to **** on me.
    I know football makes the money, but dammit this is the PLAYOFFS!

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. complaints

Limit trade requests from certain managers when it gets excessive. I am in a league and one manager has made a trade offer at least twice a week to me for about month, he keeps asking for the same players and I refuse and write in the comments that I will not be trading those players yet he continues to keep making the same trade requests.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Move the league comments section to where you don't have to scroll down to see it.

I used to enjoy the talk between managers, but now, it is virtually nonexistent. I think it is because you have to scroll so far down to see them now. Please put them back to where they are more visible.

288th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create player "cards" that show the history of that player in your league through the year

log when they are picked up, placed on waivers, traded, stats for each team they are on, etc.

139th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Salary of players

I am commissioner of a keeper league that uses salary cap so when I am trading for a player I want to be able to see what the players salary is (ex. Trout was drafted for $50 dollars)

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why on earth is Verlander a no-cut?

Why on earth is Verlander a no-cut?

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey everyone, thanks for reporting this. I am able to create a Roto team and league from the site. Can you please help me understand exactly where you’re running into the issue? Thanks very much!

Yahoo Product Support

17. Draft round timer Should be adjustable DURING the draft.

The first few Rounds of a Draft can justify :45 second clocks or even one minute. Strategies are being sorted out with the most important players. However, the second half of a draft can really lag and become frustrating. Some players build up their draft Queue and just leave, and others just browse with indecision. If the commish could adjust the time clock during the draft, more teams would stay until the end. With less frustration.

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Lourdes Gurriel Jr's. Player note says he is on the DL however he is listed as N/A? Need to put him on the DL to pick up another player.

Lourdes Gurriel Jr's player's note says he is on the DL however he is listed as N/A? Need to put him in the DL to pick up another player. Please resolve the conflict. Thanks.

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. For our auction draft we need the ability to pause the draft more than 5 times. The limit on pauses is ridiculous.

For our auction draft we need the ability to pause the draft more than 5 times. The limit on pauses is ridiculous. We have toppers in our league and we if a team wants to top a player we have to pause the draft to make that correction. Having the limit on 5 pauses made our draft a complete mess!!!

120th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Provide an option to look at stats and leader board as of certain dates. We do this to have a 2nd half award

Provide an option to look at the stats and leader board as of specific dates. This way, leagues can establish 2nd half awards or other metrics so if a team was hit by injuries during the 1st half, they don't disengage during the 2nd half.

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base