Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Limit the number of Relief Pitchers that can be in an active lineup to 2 max. to put more emphasis on SPs.

Limit the number of Relief Pitchers that can be in an active lineup to 2 max. to put more emphasis on SPs.

580th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Michael Lorenzen for the Reds needs a created batter as well. Just like you have for Ohtani. He’s already played CF this year.

Michael Lorenzen needs a Utility/OF player as well like you have for Ohtani... He’s already played CF this yr. He’ll hit at least 10 homeruns...

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. End fantasy baseball playoffs earlier

Everyone in my league checks out as soon as football starts. Give the commish the option to end the playoffs some time in August. I'm guessing a lot of fantasy baseball people feel this way.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please bring back the 10 man on demand draft and shorten the **** pick time...

It seems the big thing now is to let every ******* second tick off the clock when a draft is conducted now. It takes 3 ******* hours to do a 12 man draft. UTTER ********

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Double the max waiver moves the first "week" of the season.

First week of fantasy baseball is played over 2 weeks. Yet the max waiver moves stays at 6. Should be at least 10.

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow user to change player slot during the Draft. 1B/OF. Owner should choose where he is.

Allow user to change player slot during the draft. If a player has multiple position eligibility such as 1B/OF, the owner should choose where he is put in your team during the draft. That way I can draft around what I've picked, not where yahoo sticks them on my team.

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reset adds/pickups for "Extended Opening Week"

For Baseball's Opening Week - which runs for more than 7 days in Yahoo! - allow the league adds/pickups, to reset on the Monday of the extended week in H2H leagues.

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Update player photos already

Yahoo, you need to get on the ball with replacing the headshots of guys who have changed teams. Goldschmidt is still a Diamondback, Puig is still a Dodger, Brantley is still an Indian, Bauers is still a Ray, Encarnacion is still an Indian, and Hand is even still a fricken Padre for Godsake…..and those are just the guys on my one team!

339th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bug with the Player List

When you look at batters in the player list and sort by something that isn't a pitcher column, and then try to look at pitchers, the system returns a "no players found" message. The same is true if you sort pitchers by something that isn't a batter column and then look at batters.

The system would be friendlier if you would fix this. Thanks!

479th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add the decimal spot back to average stats

In all previous years when looking at either a roster page or free agency listings you could see one decimal spot for average stats. Now it appears to just truncate the decimals. In baseball points leagues this is critical because a 3.9 average is a lot different than a 3.1 average. Please fix this.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2 Week Playoff Matchups with Adjustable Schedule

I would love to see Yahoo allow for 2 week playoff matchups and an adjustable schedule that allows you to end regular season whenever you want. These options are currently available on ESPN. After doing our fantasy baseball on Yahoo since 2006, we switched over to ESPN this season because our managers simply prefer 2 week playoff matchups and how it rewards a "true" winner.

Especially in a sport like baseball that entails so much randomness, a 1 week matchup at any given time is almost a "crapshoot". Also, allowing for an adjustable schedule would also be a great feature…

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Problem With Batting Avg Calculations in My League

We have 3 teams tied with .255 batting average. All 3 have different H/AB, but all 3 were given 4 pts for BA in the standings. The BAs aren't calculated out past the 3rd decimal place like they used to be. Oddly, there are 2 teams with .247 batting avg, and those ARE calculated past the 3rd decimal. Please fix!

677th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Keepers

Stop making me go on a computer to select keepers for the season. You should be able to do everything from the mobile app. This applies to all sports

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. H2H Scoring

Allow for the option of 2 week h2h matchups in regular season and/or playoffs.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. League Draft Board to display on a big screen while drafting on your device.

When we have a group of guys come over to draft, I'd love to put a league draft board on the big screen while each of us have our own devices to make our draft picks.

I think it'll help create a better community environment while drafting (and also my 9-year-old son won't be mouth-breathing into my ear while looking over my shoulder while I draft).

289th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New Pitching Category "The 1, 2, 3 inning"

The 1. 2. 3 inning or 3 up 3 down.
    When your pitcher accomplishes this you get a 1 in your matchup, then the second time a 2 etc. etc. So this would be a positive counting stat for any of your pitchers to accomplish.

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please allow Commish to pause the draft more than 5 times or 15 mins. How about full control?

ESPN let’s be the Commish pause the draft and start it back up anytime they want. I suggest Yahoo do the same as there is no valid reason to have limited pauses. Unforeseen can things happen and having a simple pause and unpause button would be great. Thanks.

289th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Andrew Benintendi should be taken off the can't cut list

He's having a really down year right now, and nowhere near an elite fantasy player right now. I think people should be able to cut him if they want to. Frankly I'm not sure he should have ever been on this list to begin with, but no question at this point he should be cuttable.

394th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base