Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pre-draft Rankings

Allow pre-draft rankings to be sorted by xrank in addition to default rankings. It makes no sense that this is not an option. In addition, add a search bar so that you can search for a player instead of having to scroll up and down constantly. The interface on the pre-rank page is barbaric.

224th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. There needs to be a maximum IP limit in H2H categories baseball leagues

There needs to be an option to set a maximum number of innings pitched in weekly head 2 head categories baseball leagues

27th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  29 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wildcard in custom list

Why can't we put a Wildcard position abbreviation (e.g. SS or 1B, LF, OF, ...) in our preferred ranking list to mean give me the highest ranking Player at that position at that time. That way we can control the order in which positions are filled.

673rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Carry "notes to self" over to the next year.

I guess i can always go back and copy, but in a keeper league it is much easier just to have them still be there.

280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More in depth ADP data

Additional data regarding ADP would be really useful. Things like minimum pick, maximum pick, number of drafts each player has been taken in, and being able to select a date range to view this data. These can be really useful during draft prep.

389th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 681st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Double format

Why not have the option for a lig to have both formats
    Just click or the standings to check where u stand on both. H2h ligs should have this for an option. All stats are already kept and tallied.
    Why not make it viewable. Whether it counts for yahoo $ logs is to be at your own discretion but #1 in Roto should be recognized in h2h ligs. I also prefer a total moves limit for h2h. I've used 50 in mine for yrs. It's Roto tho

579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 280th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add More NA spots

NA spots are currently capped at 10. I'd like to see the maximum raised to 15 or 20 to allow keeper/dynasty leagues to have more in-depth minor league possibilities. Yahoo has done a good job of expanding the player pool, but when you can only roster 10 NA, it caps these newly added players usage.

78th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Player Pool

Please add more prospects to the player pool. Keeper leagues often have very deep leagues and having more prospects available would be very beneficial. Players like Wander Franco SS TB is not available, and he is a top 50 prospect.

84th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Increase the qualifying innings pitched for each team from 7 to 20. Just 7 innings per week per team is way to small.

We all have about 4-5 (SP)pitchers on each team - they can all pitch at least 5 innings - increase the number of innings per week for each team from 7 to whatever,,,, (take the average SP innings per week, and use that number going forward to use instead of 7)

340th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Random selection of Managers on Draft Day Fantasy Baseball Flawed

I signed up for two Yahoo Fantasy Public Baseball Leagues.
    Here is the issue,
    1) My first Yahoo Public Baseball league had seven, yes, seven mangers listed as "Diamond or Platinum. I thought this was strange given the chances of top 5 percentile managers assigned to one league.
    2) My second public fantasy baseball league--Yep, there were a total of 6 managers ranked as "Diamond or Platinum--all of them ranked in the "Top 5 percentile of mangers."
    Statistically this is not fair ! Not only for the six or seven managers participating that are ranked high...but what about the managers…

579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Display Plate Appearances in OBP leagues

In matchups, Yahoo displays the H/AB stat along with the individual match up stats. However, for leagues that use OBP instead of AVG, the H/AB stat is useless. In OBP leagues one needs to know how many Plate Appearances ones players have had, to contextualize the number. I suggest either replacing the H/AB stat with Plate Appearances, or adding it alongside it.

I have seen numerous requests for this, from twitter (https://twitter.com/Ian_Myers/status/1111697924151488512) to reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasybaseball/comments/b6oad9/deriving_obp_on_yahoo/)

Please make this stat available, thank you.

389th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I would like to see Fantasy Points accumulated by position throughout the year. That would be a great FGM tool to have!

I would like to see Fantasy Points accumulated by position throughout the year. IE: IF you have a revolving door at Catcher you can see the FP you get in that scenario and compare it to having a top 4 catcher. Would really help prep draft strategies and highlight well managed teams. If it's not working maybe that stat tell me I should trade for a solid Catcher...something to consider!

579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. SAME-DAY ADDS IN PUBLIC LEAGUES

Please, please, please allow same-day adds (or at least the league option) in public leagues (especially money leagues).

This goes for baseball, basketball and hockey. If people don't like it, have another option. Too many times I am GUESSING if a player is playing the next day. That takes no skill and pure luck.

Whereas on the same day, if I stay informed and hear a player will not be playing (having a baby, stomach virus, rest, etc), the skill in staying informed and actually being able to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT should be rewarded.

I understand everyone is on…

340th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Classic mode

Let us go to Classic mode and let it stay tthat way. I dont want to change every time I go to my team.

477th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would love to have a new stat category that I can use for my fantasy baseball league. In pitching I would like Wins+ Loses+quality starts.

Loses + Wins + quality start is good for a complete pitching stat with starters. I was able to create this stat in other league and it is great. This stat can go up and down as your pitchers performance goes.

681st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please add commish updates, trade block and schedule editing to the mobile app

Please add commish updates to the mobile app. With more and more people using mobile devices it will be more convenient to see commish updates added to the mobile app.

Also please add the trade block to the mobile app. Once again mobile devices are very popular. Adding trade block to the mobile app makes using yahoo fantasy that much better.

Please add schedule editing to the mobile app.

178th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. “Yesterday” Filter option

In the Filtering of the players available it would be helpful if “yesterday” was an option. Transaction trends is helpful but if you could filter to show the stats of everyone from the day before it would be much easier.

332nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 579th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base