Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scoring error

The Chicago Bears lost 30-27 but were given credit for 21-27 points allowed

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More customizable scoring and standings

Would love to be able to have scoring and standings as follows: win your matchup, get a win. Place top half in scoring for the week and get another win. Finish bottom half in scoring, you get a loss. 2 wins/losses every week. Prevents the person leading the league in scoring from being 0-4 going into week 5. I want this specifically for my league, but would like to see more customization available in general.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fractional Defenses & Kickers

Add fractional defensive & kicking scoring options. Other platforms have it. Yahoo needs to keep up!

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Safeties and Blocked FGs Returned for TDs should count towards "Points Against"

I think that it is inconsistent that FGs, PATs, and kick/punt returns for TDs all count towards "points allowed", while safeties (against special teams) and TD returns from blocked FGs do not.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Don't make stat changes Thursday morning!

Really dumb to make stat corrections Thursday morning. I went from a having a first round bye to playing, dropping from 2nd to 3rd in my league. I missed out on waivers and 3 days ti prepare. Anyone who actually plays fantasy would never do that

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pass Interference Points

Defensive pass interference should award the WR/TE/RB/QB with half the regular amount of yardage points; or at least provide the option and let the commish choose the % allocation. Seems unfair that the offensive players gets nothing in this situation.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow a mix of head to head as well as top half of scorer earn a point for standing

For example if you win and you are the 5th highest scorer for the week in a 10 man league you get 2 points towards your standing if you’re 6th and win you go 1-1 if you lose and are bottom half you go 0-2 or you lose and are top half for the week you go 1-1 it’s a way to negate unlucky matchups and praise consistency while having the head to head experience

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add kicker points to D/ST

Our league would like the option to add K points to the D/ST position and eliminate the K position in favor of a WR slot. Is it possible to add this in the settings for 2019?

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hybrid or Combined League play

I have been a commissioner for 12 years and have my on website.

Everyone in fantasy would like to see a hybrid league.
    OR allow you to reward additional wins for H2H and Points Scored combined league.(Commish tool)

Example would be:
    Rewarding 1 win for H2H
    Rewarding 1 win for top half highest points scored.

Yahoo doesn't even have a tool to put manually place a team in the playoffs based on: highest scoring non playoff team.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please credit defensive players better the first time.

Recently during a game, Luke Kuechly was credited with 4 total tackles for a loss totaling 8 points. The next day, Kuechly was stripped of 3 of the 4 resulting in a loss of 6 points. While I understand and respect yahoo's ability to stat correct and will acknowledge that defensive players are difficult to score, I find it jaw dropping that whoever is in charge of tracking these stats was THAT egregiously mistaken to even credit the tackles in the first place. I'm sure there is a team of people combing over each stat tirelessly. However, to see THAT…

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Matchups - 12 man league, 2 divisions, 13 reg season games

I'm in a 12 team league split into two divisions. We play 13 regular season games. There are two teams that I do not even play once. Our commissioner said this is standard unless customized. it would make sense for Yahoo to standardize each team playing eachother at least once whenever possible. This keeps a level playing field as much as possible.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Scoring Luke Kuechly Individual D stats....Espn and Nfl.com have him with 2.5 tackles for loss on Sunday. Yahoo has only 1 TFL.

Scoring Luke Kuechly Individual D stats....Espn and Nfl.com have him with 2.5 tackles for loss on Sunday. Please make changes

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please allow for fractional kicker points

Allow for Commissioner tools to enable function for fractional kicker points. A 31 yard field goal worth 3.1, a 46 yard field goal worth 4.6.

All other positions are allowed fractional points. Would be beneficial to allow fair scoring across the board.

Thanks.

57th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Progressive PPR

I hate seeing a 0 yard catch be worth 1 point (equivalent to 10 rushing yards) in PPR. I would like to see a new format that I’m calling Progressive Point Per Reception (PPPR).

In this format the catch is worth 10% of the yardage (capped at a maximum of +/- 1 full point). For example, a 10 yard catch is worth 2 points (10 yds = 1 pt & the catch is worth 1 pt [10% of 10 yds]). A 5 yd catch is worth 1 point ( 5 yds = 0.5 pts & the catch is worth 0.5…

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would love to see football with rotisserie option instead of just head to head.

Rotisserie scoring is where you play everyone in your league every week. Like highest scoring would be 9-0 and last would be 0-9 in a ten person league. I have had a brutal year where iv scored the second most but have had the most scored against me.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Use fractions of points for kicking

Almost every other site is going to the fractional point system for kicking. There is a huge difference between a 49 yard field goal (4.9 points) and a 40 yard field goal (4.0 points). Under the current system, they are scored the same. Come on man.

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fractional Points for Field Goals

Clearly, there needs to be fractional points for kicking. It's criminal that kickers can bang through 5 FG's, but not get the fractional points they deserve. A field goal should be at minimum 3 points. starting from 31 yards, they should then go up in value, i.e. 3.1 pts for a 31 yarder, 5.2 for a 52 yarder. and there should be an option for 60+ yarders, considering that while they don't happen that often, should be recognized. could help steal a game for someone that would have otherwise lost. kickers are often over-looked, and thought of as not a…

149th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Kicker's Lives Matter - fractional points and 60+ yard fgs

It is silly that every other player in fantasy score points using the decimal system. A 49 yard field goal should net a kicker 4.9 points. And it's blasphemous that the kicker cloud nine that is a 60 yard field goal does not net 6 points. When will this nation realize that Kickers too are real people and their lives/points matter. Let's work together to make these necessary changes to give Kickers the rights they have always deserved.

Problem: Kickers are unfairly discriminated against via yards/points.

Solution: All field goals are a minimum of 3 points, and all subsequent yards…

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  113 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Matchup Change - All Play

We moved to an All Play format years ago but this is something that has to be tracked manually. We have found this to be the most competitive way to run a league and truly end up with the best teams going to the playoffs. Can we please make this a league option for next season?

162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Two Game Week

Every week you have a chance to get two wins:

1. Against your H2H opponents
    2. Your points rank within the league (i.e., 12-team league, top 6 scoring teams get a win, bottom 6 receive a loss)

This will help mitigate some of the luck inherent in a H2H league, while still allowing the fun and excitement of H2H.

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  30 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base