Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  107 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Seperate the chat section from the players drafted....too much going on in that box.

Separate the chat section from the players drafted ....there is way too much chatting going on in order to concentrate on the players that have been drafted. Why can't they be separate boxes? I don't like to see all the **** that people want to say about players when they're drafted.....if people like that then let them view it in another box so the serious people can concentrate on just the players that get drafted. Look at the ESPN site and see what I'm talking about....the most user friendly site I have ever seen.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  33 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please allow for fractional kicker points

Allow for Commissioner tools to enable function for fractional kicker points. A 31 yard field goal worth 3.1, a 46 yard field goal worth 4.6.

All other positions are allowed fractional points. Would be beneficial to allow fair scoring across the board.

Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  161 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  74 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More in-draft control

Commissioner should be able to pause the draft, make picks for someone, even be able to go back and change a pick if need be. Not everyone can be at the draft. And sometimes the circumstances are less than ideal. Wifi cuts out all the time. People have technical issues. We had to switch to ****** espn this year because of their in draft controls.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  57 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  41 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Best Ball Format

Allow best ball format leagues which automatically start the highest point players into the starting positions each week.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  12 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Release draft order once league is finalized

Draft order should be randomly assigned when the league members are finalized, not 30 minutes before it begins. This would allow people to do mock drafts in their assigned draft position and prepare properly ahead of time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change Players Status Postponed to Out (Covid-19 Related)

We need to change the status of all players related to Covid-19 as "Out" Status so that manager can move those players to IR spot.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. the auto generated schedule should have you play division opponents twice for everyone

We play in a 10 team league, 2 divisions with playoffs from weeks 14-16. That leaves 13 season games. Why is it so hard for the schedule to generate everyone playing their division opponents twice and the teams from the other division once. It works out perfectly. It's just idiotic that I have to spend 3-4 hours redoing the schedule just because yahoo can't auto generate one that makes sense

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make Cordarrelle Patterson WR,RB.

Cordarrelle Patterson has been lining up in the backfield for multiple weeks, and got the most carries on the team last week.

Your system is now projecting 5+ carries a week for him.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow draft pick trades for future years beyond just 1 year

Would like to be able to include draft picks in trades beyond just 1 year out from the current year. Would be way more realistic and awesome for keeper leagues.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Remove Odell from the Can’t Cut List

Odell is clearly hurt and very unlikely to play again this week, the last week of the season for many leagues. Can he be removed from the Can’t Cut List, so I can pick up a replacement player?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. "One Button" Optimal Starting Lineup Option

Add a button for setting your lineup each week to optimize your starting lineup in one press of a button (based on the current projections at that time). When pressing the button, your starting lineup will update based on the highest projections and starting position availability.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2019 Draft Results Not Accessible

I posted this yesterday and AH from Yahoo Customer Support recommended writing help.yahoo.com - a function which also doesn't work, despite my numerous attempts. Please contact engineering support to fix this problem...thanks!

Last season's (2019) draft results are no longer accessible. When you go to your league settings and click the drop down menu to view "2019", and then go to DRAFT RESULTS, an error appears. You are unable to view draft results.

However, if you go back in time to 2018...2017, etc., the results are visable.

Having access to the 2019 draft results is vital to our league (19…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can you please remove Devonta Freeman from the can't cut list? I need to make room for other players. Thank you :)

Can you please remove Devonta Freeman from the can't cut list? I need to make room for other players. Thank you :)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Positional Rankings

Not having positional rankings dilutes the entire ranking experience. I have never found a time where total rankings are helpful in running my team or managing the waiver wire. As FFL owners, we don't make comparisons between positions, only between players of a particular position. At least consider using both total rankings and positional rankings.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mock Drafts and Pre-draft Rankings

Mock Drafts and Pre-draft Rankings...Why can't I use personal Pre-draft Rankings in my mock Drafts, there's a "Yahoo Recommended" box and a drop down box with my leagues name on it. But neither pick brings up My Pre-draft Rankings in the mock draft...... Could it be that custom Pre-Draft Rankings are used only in the real draft..... This is the first time in 14 years that this is happening.....need help, draft is very soon, thank you, anyone.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add NFL Team Filter To Players Tab

In the Players Tab can you add a filter for NFL Team, so I can filter and look for players on a particular NFL team?

You have Status / Position & Stats, but no NFL team filter.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base