Skip to content

Fantasy Football



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.


  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1 result found

  1. Targets in StatTracker

    Hi,

    I love StatTracker, it's great to quickly get visibility into stats for all games where you just click a game score and the box score shows up in the main window. I do find myself using ESPN box scores to see targets for RB/WR/TE such that I'm looking for alternatives to StatTracker to be able to quickly click into box scores game by game to see target info. Can you add that as a column in StatTracker? I don't like ESPN because I have to look at the scoreboard page and right click to create a new tab for…

    83rd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  App  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?