UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Bring back our right to free speech against your bias reporting left wing BS

I'm sick of seeing the left wing rubbish you report. Making the uninformed believe what you are saying is factual and correct. We have a right under free speech to get our views across and challenge the rubbish you write. And whilst your at it stop censoring comments just because they don't conform to your left wing views. Give us back our right to free speech or lose the community to another provider.

156th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why are you so leftist biased against President Trump? You have never carried any positive news about Trump, why?

You are supposed not to be partisan, why are you all partisan. You and CNN are the perfect twin failed journalism

116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. This mail is no longer safe and i will stop using it

How can I create an email and it will be hacked immediately, what type of nonsense and then rubbish numbers will be coming in with code, now my mother's account have been hacked and every effort to recover it is in vain when she have her mobile number and you people couldn't give her notification this place is finished poor management, I can't even open this page again

398th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My Comments

Put back the My Comments at the end of your published articles. You are losing a lot of people who are defecting to other search engines. What is the point of making a comment and then not being able to see any replies? I don't know why you took away this facility in the first place!

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stop all advertising on Yahoo E-mail!

All advertising on E-mail pages should stopped, I do not want it !, It's annoying !, It's irrelevant !,It takes up page space that could be better used to display E-MAILS, after all that is what the page is for !. GET RID OF ADVERTS ON E-MAIL

98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 116th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Quizzes do not load

Since you stopped comments, the only thing worth doing on Yahoo is the quizzes. However, they don't load properly on my browser (Chrome). I just get a black box where the content should be. Anything you can do about it?

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Why, after 15 days, is the story of the Liverpool fans being arrested STILL on the news clips???

Why, after 15 days, is the story of the Liverpool fans being arrested STILL on the news clips???

206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Official censorship!

So you have officially censored any ideas that are not in line with the official mass media version. Well done! Communists all over the world must be very proud of you!
    In all seriousness - I was way more interested in what people had to say, then in that incoherent babbling in most of the articles. And you're saying you are removing comment section to 'improve our community experience'? Are you f*cking kidding me?!?!

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I had posted last week, I would very much like to see article commenting in due course return?

Recently Yahoo announced that they would be temporarily putting article commenting on hold, I would very much like to see that return, any idea when article commenting so that I can share my opinon, will return so that I can article comment?

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please bring back the old news where people can comment.

Will we ever be able to go back to the old format on commenting on the news stories on your home page? ...... I am quite sure there are many people who are missing this, please let us know the results soon and if you will reinstate the page...thank you

206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo Mail Contact List missing

My Yahoo contact mail list has disappeared from 4/9/20 to 6/9/20 & the situation is ongoing. I have lost at least 20 years of contacts over the last 48 hours - it's totally catastrophic for me on a personal & business prospective. It's also appalling / cruel that Yahoo are not rectifying the situation n these stressful COVID-19 times.

398th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. As a UK citizen, I want to complain about getting appeals to donate to the Trump election campaign. Surely this is contrary to the US consti

Donald Trump's election campaign is against the US constitution, when it appeals to non-US nationals and it's very irritating

398th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Check your adverts for Obvious SCAMS!

STOP Obvious SCAM sites from advertising, you are destroying vulnerable people's lives. You should be disgusted Yahoo and if you are an employee "How do you sleep?"

398th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Author should have their emails given for direct contact.

Wonder if the article authors ever bother to read what viewers have commented on their feature stories ? Direct email to author is required.

398th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bring back COMMENTS / REACTIONS

1 ) Comments should be allowed to be expressed in writers own words
    2 ) Yahoo should not be able to edit / delete them
    3 ) No "Report Abuse" button
    4 ) Free from Government intervention / censorship
    5 ) Can freely write about any Race, Religion, Caste, Color or Creed.
    That's FREE SPEECH

398th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Simple. Comments on news reports

How about having a comment section for all news item. It will allow people to talk about news items and bring people together to share opinions and information.

253rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base