UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 209th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I AM BEING STOLEN MY DATA BECAUSE TODAY I AM OPENING A BANKING ACC.

pleaser i need help somebody HAS ERASED MY SENT EMAILS CHAPTER AND I CANNOT REMEMBER TO CONTACT YAHOO.CO. INC. FOR STOPING THEM BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM MY BANKING ACCOUNT HERE.

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. What's with your cookie and partner policies? They are in breach of GDPR, surely?

Yahoo! should thoroughly review its new partner cookies policy, which I contend is in breach of GDPR. Cookies must be opt-IN not opt-out!

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Increase in spam and bogus e-mails getting through Yahoo filters

In the last couple of weeks I seem to be getting more spam and bogus e-mails than before - looks like the Yahoo filters are not working properly because before then, they were very effective. Has something changed? I am now more at risk from scammers.

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why are half the Yahoo news pages in French?

Why are half the Yahoo news pages in French?

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I'm forced to use yahoo mail basic, because using and adblocker! Really Yahoo?

So, because using an adblock service, we are being forced to use yahoo mail basic, which is so 2008. After all you've been through, all the data leaks, do you really think people trust you and will pay you to get rid of your stupid ads? I will definitely won't, not until you can demonstrate that your services are safe. Until then , not a single penny for you!

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop all advertising on Yahoo E-mail!

All advertising on E-mail pages should stopped, I do not want it !, It's annoying !, It's irrelevant !,It takes up page space that could be better used to display E-MAILS, after all that is what the page is for !. GET RID OF ADVERTS ON E-MAIL

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Will you please stop telling me that Yahoo is now part of Verizon everytime I log on.I have to keep signing in each time. Cut it out.

Every time I log on, I have to keep signing in because you keep telling me that Yahoo is now part ot Verizon and I have to agree to cookies etc. You only need to do it once, but it is annoying that I keep having to sign in Get it sorted Yahoo or else I will switch to Google.

575th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hi what has happened to yahoo. Can't even deleted old emails cos there no button any more if it don't go back to how it was I'll be leaving

Yahoo is **** can't even delete your old email. Looks like I need a new email. Gmail hear I come

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove the GX Smartwatch advert, still awaiting my refund, its a fraud

GX Smartwatch ad should be removed, it's a scam, still awaiting my refund

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop using blind staff

Stop using blind staff to approve your adverts, the majority are Bitcoin scams, or are you skint and you need for income is greater than the scammers

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Rebbecca Taylors' report about the Queen telephoning the NZ PM includes an incorrect statement

Rebbecca Taylors' report about the Queen telephoning the NZ PM includes an incorrect statement. In it she infers that HM The Queen is head of state in New Zealand because she is head of the Commonwealth. That is wrong. She is Queen of New Zealand, as well as of the UK, Canada and Australia and several other places, but these have no bearing on her being Head of the Commonwealth, they are separate things.

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Your advert about Martin Lewis is a scam and untrue, you need to remove it!!!!

Why not check the validity of claims made in your ads before posting them. The Martin Lewis ad is false and is a scam so remove it and exercise some means of vetting rather than just taking the money for ads being placed.

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop Promoting Racism

Josh Dutton's article titled "Second Black Lives Matter protester tests positive for coronavirus," which was subsequently shared on your Facebook page, is misleading and irresponsible.

It has fuelled racists comments from dozens of misinformed readers who clearly have not read the article as it goes on to say that it is “very unlikely” this person contracted corona virus at the BLM rally.

The protestor has been singled out from the other 11 new corona virus cases and its incredibly disappointing that you have chosen to promote a headline know well that it would result in racist conflict.

Shame on you.

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Emails missing

I have no emails from December 2013 to March 2020. Where have they all gone??

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why are so many borderline racist comments getting into the comments section on articles about anti-police brutality protests?

Yahoo is not doing anything to stop racist and hate filled comments regarding anti-police brutality protests.

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I

I have a bitcoin to sell who is interested in it 👍👍👍🙏

347th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)