UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 18th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Freedom of Speech

Do not remove the comments section, everyone is entitled to their view, whether you agree to it or not. By taking away this element you become the worst kind of leadership, a dictatorship, by removing everyone's right to have their OWN thoughts and/or beliefs.

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Free speech

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” ― George R.R. Martin

If you continue to block comments, then we shall go elsewhere.

I don't agree with many of the comments, but I respect each individuals' right to speak their mind. Only when a person makes threats to another, or incites others to hurt, bully, or intimidate, should you be flexing your muscle and I would absolutely support that...

Currently you are stirring up unnecessary anger, at a time we are already…

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Comments

I see you have suspended comments, and I can see why. The majority of comments reflect the 'view of the people', and these are very frequently at odds with the editorial sentiment of the various MSM you source on Yahoo news. However, I suggest you pause to consider that Yahoo is the only platform I am aware of that demonstrates this stark reality, and as such, it is something of a treasure. I'm sure your own editorial leaning is 'globalist', anti-Trump, anti-Brexit, pro-EU, pro-BLM and generally 'left-wing / liberal'. But as a media platform, you should encourage discussion, because there…

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Return comments to your stories.

Sometimes reader comments might not fit your political views but free speech and political diversity should be important to any serious outlet for news. Anything else is just feeding fake news and pushing a biased agenda.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Free speech.

I would recommend everyone leaves Yahoo as i shall be. I will also be leaving the stranglehold of Google and Facebook. It takes time, but it can be done. There are other platforms for emails, and a limited number where freedom of speech and ideas is not only allowed, but actively encouraged. Yahoo has obviously decided to join the ranks of those who want total control, such as Google and Facebook, but people are now realising there are alternatives, and these control freaks will eventually fail.

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Put the comments back

Put the comments back, you are making yourselves look ridiculous.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. turn comments back on .

Stop running scared and turn on the comments

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. So Nigel Farage was right, then. Let the people comment!!

Cowardly capitulation by Yahoo to the WOKE idiocy ruining people's lives around the world. Bring back common sense, logic and comments.

108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Your closure of comments has coincided with a increase in left wing media bias that is far removed from public opinion.

Some examples: the coverage of the Conservative party and Boris in particular, your coverage of the BLM riots (or lack thereof), your coverage of fake news climate change articles, etc.

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why are you so leftist biased against President Trump? You have never carried any positive news about Trump, why?

You are supposed not to be partisan, why are you all partisan. You and CNN are the perfect twin failed journalism

198th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base