Yahoo Dev Network

Yahoo Developer Network & Verizon Media Developer Network

Welcome to the Yahoo Developer Network & Verizon Media Developer Network feedback forum!

For any help or technical issues with Flurry Products, check out our technical documentation or email support@flurry.com

Please share your feedback, add suggestions, or ask questions about the Yahoo Developer Network and Verizon Media Developer Network services.

You may remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum. To use this product feedback forum, you must log-in with a valid Yahoo email or ID and password. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for one here.

Please specify which service you have questions or feedback for.

YDN and VMDN support many different services (e.g. Fantasy Sports, Native ads, Search ads, Weather, etc.) so by adding a hashtag to your post (e.g. #fantasysports, #weather, etc.), we’re able to forward the feedback to the right team.

We ask that you first check out our technical documentation to see if your question is already addressed. Thank you!

Please share your feedback with us below.

1. 'Create new application' fails after pasting redirect URL. 2 days ago it worked

BUG: create new application fails. I tried also to enter this URL by hand:
    https://production-clicko-app2.firebaseapp.com/__/auth/handler
    Application failed in the middle of input. It looks that max-length is too small

13th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The Redirect URL Validation For Applications Is Broken. Please Fix.

Fully qualified host names can be 253 bytes.

The 'Redirect URI' entry (it's really asking for a redirect URL since it needs to know the host) for a new application under 'My Apps' will not allow a valid https://<host>.<domain>/<redirect URI> unless it is quite short.

This is a valid redirect URL in the real world, but the yahoo application page disagrees.

https://swisson-tenant.ite1.idng.ibmcloudsecurity.com/idaas/mtfim/sps/idaas/login/yh/callback

This is a total of 93 characters.

The only URL I could get to work was this:
    https://swisson.ibmcloud.com

and that's not a valid redirect URL.. it's a short FQHN.

PLEASE FIX THIS.

The validator also locks up…

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Yahoo App Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Thank you! You have no idea...😥

I have no idea. I just want to tell you my story. I’m going to leave TONS out for the sake of time and in the hopes that someone will read this.
    My initial hack took place nearly six weeks ago. It was small stuff at first changing your username or password for my online banking. Stuff I could fix although it was annoying. But it began to escalate very quickly and soon and I could not access any of my accounts. I could not get Google or any of the other major software companies to listen to me when…

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I dont know what happened but Yahoo Mail doesn't work. It keeps going to some advertiser web page and asks me to log in again.

Look above:I dont know what happened but Yahoo Mail doesn't work. It keeps going to some advertiser web page and asks me to log in again.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow the word 'yahoo' in a redirect URI

Why in the world can you not include the word "yahoo" in your redirect URI???

This prevents developers from using common libraries such as python-social-auth where the behavior expects redirects to go to "http://yourdomain.com/complete/yahoo-oauth2&quot;

What kind of ridiculous requirement is this??

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Yahoo App Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How can I get API access to DSP platform?

How can I get API access to DSP platform via existing Yahoo App (works with Native API)?
    Now requests to https://dspapi.admanagerplus.yahoo.com endpoint return 401 error.

Could you, please, provide steps to request API access to DSP.

https://developer.verizonmedia.com/dsp/api/docs/authentication/enable-oauth.html

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo App Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo OpenID not passing email parameter

Yahoo OpenID Application is not passing email parameters for newly created Yahoo Accounts even after processing through open.login.yahoo.com to authorize and create the me.yahoo.com associated profile

As far as the data being passed I have two accounts, one created many years back and another that wouldn't allow me to even post on here as it stated that I do not have a verified email address which makes me believe that something has changed in the yahoo authentication process to not allow for use of new accounts with open login.

The payloads below are what I am getting back after querying …

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Пести време

кратко време

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo App Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I believe it's time that Yahoo created the next FACEBOOK right here on YAHOO. With family, oriented social network that isn't political.

Social Network,Yahoo Messenger from phone, Image, Sound and Photo storage that we can share like FB and TWITTER. That isn't politically controlled. Somewhere where we can have freedom of speech. It's time for change.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Integrate Yahoo Calendar with web application using OAuth2.0

How is this feature not yet available or am I blind and can't find the documentation?

I have not found a single helpful documentation about interacting with Yahoo calendar like Outlook and Google. Please consider allowing developers to access Yahoo calendar the same way google and outlook do!

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo Finance

When creating a custom View:

Please add the ability to select a default sort column option.

Thanks in advance!

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. User Roles

Would like to see a description of what the user roles mean. E.g. do I need to add a user with 'Developer' access to Analytics to let them see crash logs, or is 'Viewer' enough?

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flurry Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Would like to use YQL to get finance Data for a Non-Profit making organization

I am a IT person in one of a statutory body where Non-Profit making organization in Hong Kong, we would like use YQL to get Yahoo Financial Data.

However, sending the email to yql-questions@yahoo-inc.com since Nov 2017 where no one reply to me.

Based on the https://developer.yahoo.com/yql/ where we can use for non-commercial organization, let see how we can make this possible for an non-commercial organization to using YQL to get the Yahoo Financial Data

My organization email address as below where you can contact me directly.

anthonyfung@bmcpc.org.hk

In meantime, I also raised a question into https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/382977-finance/ so that we…

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a setting to filter and/or archive expired campaigns by advertiser in DSP+

Instead on listing out every campaign in the Advertiser Campaign screen, allow the ability to set a default filter making it so we can only see live specific campaigns by status.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Flurry mobile app to show crashes

Current Play Store Android app has very limited functionality for a developer. I would like to see support for the crash tab found on the web to the mobile app.

At least show a list of crashes from the most recent version on the Flurry enabled app and let you drill in to see the details.

Looking at the crash tab via a web browser on a phone is super painful and nearly unusable. If you can't add this to the Play Store App at least make the web version mobile friendly

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flurry Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base