Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 671st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo news is so biased it is disgusting. And since you removed the comments feature, there is no reason to read any of it.

The comments section was the best feature of Yahoo news because the comments were usually more educational and unbiased than the actual articles posted by Yahoo. I won't read any Yahoo news articles until the comments section is brought back. I refuse to read such biased news. It's not news - it is opinion and propaganda.

285th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 266th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I miss the comments and I no longer read yahoo so now I come just to delete all their ads

bring back the comments ...no comments I will not be reading Yahoo just come to delete all the ads.....we need comment section....

285th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. tayloracoust.com .. this is a phishing site .. these ******* cons .. can you remove them ??

does Yahoo check out sites like this before taking their advertising dollars ?

671st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 671st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Comments

Yahoo, all you are doing by pulling the comments is confirming Fake News is real. By pulling comments you are just infuriating people even more, keep up the great work. Trump 2020!

339th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can you let me know when the comments are back? No need to log into Yahoo until then

Can you let me know when the comments are back? No need to log into Yahoo until then

285th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 478th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Trump is so afraid of Joe Biden that he is trying to use Hunter as a wedge against

Biden coming after him once he has taken the oath of office. Just for you
    to take notice of who Trump really is - he is so self-involved he has not
    conception how anyone else thinks. See, Trump thinks he is the only person on this earth thinks about anything. He thinks everyone wants to be like him - a conniving crook who steals at every opportunity and
    than lies about it over and over and overl So he thinks he is painting
    Joe Biden into a corner. Now you tell me, T-supporters, does Joe Biden look like a guy…

918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. bring back the comments section, everything you publish is only the negative side of trump and nothing about Biden, this totally bias

bring back the comments section, everything you publish is only the negative side of trump and nothing about Biden, this totally bias you may lose your audience forever and sponsors will follow

393rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. comment section

By removing the comment section, there is absolutely no reason to read Yahoo news anymore. If it's gone for good...goodbye.

297th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Naked video

Now it is OK to show a video of a naked woman on my home page? Or the home page of my teenage son? What the **** is wrong with you people??

918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. God blemess president donald trump first ladyelania y

God bless president donald Trump and first lady melana trump family friends co-workers God bless us all president Trump keeps a poker face becàuse he can't tell you what's really going on because its classified if you don't know they won't tell you because its classified

1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fair reporting

So why doesn't Yahoo run articles like the one below?
    Gov. Cuomo accused of ****** harassment by former aide
    Lindsey Boylan said New York governor constantly sought her out and made inappropriate comments. You should be ashamed and you should be careful. Equal and fair reporting is what makes this country work. You are fine now until they turn on you. Remember any group that is powerful enough to give you everything can also take it away just as fast!

918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. FREE SPEECH!

I suggest a conservative point of view on your website if you are truly open to free speech. You would think way the liberal media acts that 90 percent of the country is leaning far left, but thats not the case at all. Trump was elected because more than half the country voted for him and guess what it will be the same results this year. All you see is news footage of BLM, rioter, looters, and protesters, but guess where most of the Trump supporters are... They are working hard to provide for their family and help their community.…

297th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. So eliminating the comment section and then doubling your leftist propaganda articles is Yahoo's path forward? Hilariously dumb

I started to notice a lot of Yahoo's articles being called out for the trash that they were....then all of a sudden bam, no comment section. Typical leftist suppression given that about 90% of the articles are left leaning or anti-Trump garbage. Literally the only opposition articles they allow are from Fox News, and that's limited to 1 or 2 a day, couldn't be more obvious.

363rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A little left aren't we?

I have used Yahoo as my main search engine and email provider for an extremely long time. Now suddenly everything concerning the election is all dedicated to the left - always bashing Donald Trump. AND I noticed a "Black Lives Matter" option at the top of the page. That is so ridiculous! It's very obvious that Yahoo is run by liberals.

478th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How about combining the multiple suggestions about returning comments and then return comments?

How about combining the multiple suggestions about returning comments and then return comments? Just by checking the ranking among your top suggestions I see that the 18th 21st 23rd 24th 28th 29th 32nd 34th 36th 39th 40th 43rd 49th 50th 50th (not my mistake) 58th 58th and 80th are all asking for the same thing, RETURN THE COMMENTS. We know what your writers and editors think from the articles that appear on the page but your readers appreciate the chance to react. The comments were often more entertaining and informative than the articles.

918th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You pathetic liberals in the media just don't want any real comments and calling out your one sided "reporting". It won't work. MAGA

You are a pathetic bunch of losers and your attempt to only give one side and affect the election WON'T work. You will lose again and in a big way. Libs are afraid of the truth and know it will let America see how much towards communism the media dems really are. Someday you will be only in the history notes. But we won't know about it because libs will not teach history so our kids can learn how we were made free and how this country became so great.

285th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base