Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Readership plunges on the Washington Examiner when it is revealed that they are

supporters of Trump and the Republican Party.This has come to light
    while Trump was president and they used their publishcation of cover up
    so much of what Trump did was against the Constitution and legal areas.
    I can follow every single time where they go out of their way to support
    the things that Trump does. We have a chance now to just be careful
    about what we believe from this and other publishcations.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Re-enable comments section

Re enable comments section as it is imperative that readers have the ability to rebuttal misinformation posted here

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop blocking comments

When you block comments, you are keeping people from hearing sides of issues that they have not known about due to their circle of friends with peer pressure, possibly barring them from thinking of what is best for all people.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back your comments. If I want to read biased one-sided stories I will go to MSN.com. If you don't bring back your comments I am done

One of the best features of Yahoo.com has always been the ability to comment on articles posted. If you don't bring back the comments you are just another biased one-sided web site that is afraid to let your visitors comment on what you have posted. You will lose many people who visit your website if the comments don't come back including me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Comments

It has been over a year and a half turn the comments back on.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Understood that Yahoo doesn't want to post comments. The articles posted can be harmful and fake. comments can help.

Understood that Yahoo doesn't want to post comments. The articles posted can be harmful and fake. Comments can help.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My home page is getting strange stories from strange sources

I've noticed i am getting strange stories from strange sources. Please only send me credible stories from credible news sources. I only want the facts or stories and opinions from credible sources. No more junk please!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. WTF you ask me to verify with a 4 digit code,. by the time I go to another screen--see the code--go back--it is invalid. get you s--t

WTF you ask me to verify with a 4 digit code,. by the time I go to another screen--see the code and go to original screen--it is no good. Then I can't even enter my complaint.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring back the comments on ALL articles.

It is simple, bring back the comment section on all articles. I don't believe for a second you waited years and years to eliminate comments, just as people are calling out all of Yahoo's bias articles. Shameful

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 5 articles stating the obvious--AOC is a *******!!!!

Keep up the articles about how aoc was disrespected. Seriously she is a ******. She should be judged on the lies and false outrage she has done in the past. Fake ** POS. Your articles are a joke trying to defend her as something to believe.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. what has happened to you yahoo?

Your headlines dont jive with the story, for example: Today you post a title saying Harry & Meghan show first pics of Lillibet their baby daughter, I click on the story and there's a pic of them but NOT their baby girl. This has been happening alot yahoo and I dont understand why you say something but dont carry through with it. It makes me not want to go on your website at all.....and also this no comment section you have stopped is also a turnoff to your site. You have gone down hill in so many ways with your…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. You are such a piece of garbage site. Total joke.

You are such a piece of garbage propaganda tool. Only dumbed down liberal idiots believe the cr@p you guys put on your cr@p site. It is hilarious how every article on your cr@p site about our real President, Donald J. Trump is always something negative. You make it sound like he is responsible for everything that is bad in the world. You post an article about him having a problem with the word "nuclear" yet Biden, the piece of cr@p racist liar can't even get two coherent sentences out of his cr@p hole mouth!!! I don't ever expect to get…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Turn back on the comment section of the News Please

Turn back on the comment section of the News Please

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Are you ever going to bring back the comment section or just hide behind the phony survey ?

Are you ever going to bring back the comment section or just hide behind the phony survey ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. stop lying to get clicks

stop lying to get clicks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Is any one as sick of hearing these guys stand up and predict one disaster after

another but when one Pandemic hits them square in the face they do not
    see it coming? This guy-Rep. Brady, does not know what he is talking
    about. The one thing that I do know is we have to spend money in order
    to get the financial engine running again in our country. Just narrow it down a bit. If citizen #1 loses his job, can not pay the rent, or any other
    of his bills and let's say that lasts for 6 months. Let's see how many
    people are effected by citizen #1 not working. The landlord, grocery, the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please help to promote Drummer -- Harpo Costello -- Detroit , Michigan !!!!

Please help to promote Drummer -- Harpo Costello -- Detroit , Michigan !!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base