Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why are Comments disabled on some news articles, but not on others.

Comment sections are disabled on some news articles, but not on others? Is this Yahoo bias? It does seem so.

128th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shaded background for Sponsored content on Yahoo.com

When scrolling through the news headlines on Yahoo.com, users often encounter many Sponsored items. Please give these items a slightly shaded background (such as beige or gray), so that when scrolling through the page, users can easily discern which stories are actual news items and which are sponsored content.

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove commenting for all articles.

People are hateful, rude and often "troll." There is also evidence of fake accounts and bots.

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please stop using Boredom Therapy as a news/advertising partner. It's just excessive advertising with minimal content.

Please stop using Boredom Therapy as a news/advertising partner. It's just excessive advertising with minimal content.
    Trying to read one of their stories is a nightmare.
    Click scroll after click and scroll and just getting nowhere. I have never finished a story.
    And as Im sure they have designed it the page shifts so I accidentally click on some random ad.

I've used Yahoo for many years and I find the advertising only increases and the quality of news stories generally goes down. I'm seriously considering making a switch.

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. MORE Trump Bashing, please!

Keep showing the the man for what he is: incompetent and egotistical, an abuser of women and a liar.

162nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 239th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. New layout really ugly, huge part of ads and lists and small part to read my mails. not able to expand in full screen. Really useless!!

remove ads space because is really huge and useless, pops up every second. I don't need half of monitor with my lists and a little space to read my mail , which will be extable to full screen!

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get rid of "Your Deals from the INBOX." I want weather, sports----

Get rid of YOUR DEALS FROM THE INBOX. I want weather sports. You always say that Yahoo is making this personal--How about me designing my Home Page?

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can not report comments in Microsoft Edge.

Reporting inappropriate comments does not work in Microsoft Edge (Version 42.17134.1.0). I have no plug-ins installed and the function does work in Chrome.

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How can Yeeze Shops be a sponsor for yahoo when they are scam people on their sale page. Taking people's money and not sending their orders

Yeeze is a sponsor on yahoo. They are running a scam business on the Yeeze shop website. They take people's money and never send the order. When you email them they never answer you. They ran across the wrong person with this order scam

171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Police the racist stereotypes on comments.

Yahoo has become a dating site for gay white supremacists who send out their mating calls on your comment sections. You can clean this up by cleaning up the racist stereotype language such as the use of animal descriptions for African Americans, or well known slurs for other persons of color. Just takes some courage, Yahoo.

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. "Read more" links

90 % of your "Read more" links are broken and take you to an old yahoo page, about baby charlie. I really enjoy scrolling through the page and reading different articles, which that link messes up for me. Please fix ASAP!

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  49 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. stop pushing your anti-American agenda

Yahoo editors need to stop pushing their anti-American agenda. They have deleted over 20 posts about this in the last 4 days. Your editors obviously are either illegal aliens or proponents of terrorists.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  87 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop the celeb2day.com spam in the comment sections

There are spammers trying to drive traffic to this website and using bots to upvote so they can be top ranked. You can easily filter these out for us

166th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. "Some women have penises" t shirt ad

For the past week I've been getting an ad for a t-shirt that says "Some women have penises. Get over it." Every single time I come to the page. Literally every single time. I've started disliking it every time with "This is offensive to me" or "I keep seeing this," and yet it still appears every time, without fail. Is it really that difficult to get rid of just the one insane ad I keep seeing? I tolerate the incredible leftist bias on the news page, but when I actually go out of my way to provide feedback and say…

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Pop up adds, winning Amazon prize. I hate the pop up adds that do not go away. After 20+ years am quitting Yahoo..

I hate the Amazon winning pop up ads. After over 20 years using Yahoo, I am moving on.

128th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base