Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 147th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why does Yahoo.com now have a pop-up (EVERY TIME!) telling me to click and get news blasts delivered automatically? TURN IT OFF!

Why does Yahoo.com now have a pop-up (EVERY TIME!) telling me to click and get news blasts delivered automatically? TURN IT OFF!

232nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CREDIT CORRECT PHOTOGRAPHER

A recent article shared has the INCORRECT credit for all the photography used (mine). The correct credit should be for Benzel Photography (Melissa Benzel). The article is currently crediting "caters news" but they did not take the images. Please advice me of the made correction. You may reach me via my website www.benzelphotography.com

Article in question is https://news.yahoo.com/what-is-induced-lactation-the-process-that-allows-this-same-***-couple-to-both-breastfeed-even-though-only-one-gave-birth-102226769.html

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. https://news.yahoo.com/us........

This site is being overwhelmed with articles and so called "UPDATES" that have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the US. ........ Is anybody listening?????

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. HOME PAGE AUTO-LOADED VIDEOS IN THE OLD NEWS SECTION

STOP the "Yahoo In the Know" videos when I got to Yahoo.com. I Don't Want to See auto loaded videos when I go to my Homepage.

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. US News site bug

Fix the US News site.......It no longer contains US news!!!

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. stop publishing Motley Fools they are not news the site is malaware infested and dangerous

stop publishing Motley Fools they are not news the site is malaware infested and dangerous!! publishing this on your site will make you liable for users infected with malware if they visit from yahoo home page then YAHOO! is liable! LOSE MOTLEY FOOLS!

127th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop with the fake news!!!

Why don't I have the option to remove your fake political news and click-bait articles from my feed? You allow me to remove every other category but not politics? I'm tired of seeing your biased opinions and liberal agenda pushed on us. It's time to change.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  95 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. You have pro-cop propaganda everyday!!!

You have pro-cop propaganda everyday on your homepage! When an anti-cop news story comes out that you can't be ignore, you flood the news page with positive cop stories... It's completely Orwellian... Just tell news as it is... I am no longer coming to yahoo for news.

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How about going back to having a main board where we can post our status and interact with friends and others!

How about going back to having a main board where we can post our status and interact with friends and others!

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Language Settings

I keep changing my language settings to English, but I still get my information in the native language for the country I live in. I would like English! What can I do to fix this?

270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. STOP POSTING MORBID VIDEOS

Why in the **** would you post a video showing an animal being burned alive? Thats just sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

210th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please stop including reports from sources such as "Fox News" and "The Federalist" in Yahoo News.

Please stop including articles from sources such as "Fox News" and "The Federalist", as "news" in the Yahoo news feed. Regardless of ones political bent, these "sources" are clearly not legitimate sourced and factual news. Every time you include them, you legitimize them as if they are real journalists providing factual reports, when they are obviously doing the opposite.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Terrible headlines on Yahoo Homepage

Hello,

I am on the verge of switching my email provider because every time I sign in to Yahoo mail, my homepage has terrible news headlines that I cannot avoid seeing. Please stop bombarding users with shocking, terrible headlines about people being killed on the way to their weddings and fathers murdering their children. If it isn't that, we see the latest on Hollywood breakups.

If you are not going to provide broad scope, well-rounded news headlines, please don't even have them on your homepage. I understand that not all news is happy news, but I have a feeling that…

174th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Yahoo mail: Maps in bold

In the new mailbox there is only a small number showing the number of unread items. It's so smail, that you hardly remarkt it. Showing the maps in bold when there is a new item, as it was before, is easier i.m.o.

232nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. You have a "like/heart" button. How about a REMOVE/Dislike button? I'm sick of seeing the same celebrity babble day after day!!

I want a REMOVE/Dislike BUTTON!!! Enough babble about celebrities that mean nothing to me!!

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 232nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 270th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base