Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. desktop mobile conflict

reorder portfolio on desktop works. close yahoo and its still reordered next time yahoo is opened. however, open yahoo finance on cell phone or ipad and the order reverts back to the old order everywhere including desktop. sucks.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Public Information

I don't want to pay anything for information that is free from public sources.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pair Trades

Potential pair trade ideas

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I have tried to update cash and it will not hold new number - thanks....

I have tried to update cash and it will not hold new number - please fix and also why can't you leave things alone - you make changes and have not tested new system - do you have no pride ??

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Don't get Greedy...

Don't get greedy. I won't pay for service, but will find a freebie some place.
    I might pay a bit if you go back to original before this current format, which I hate.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fake news

No more lying articles from the liberals.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improved individual stock news... it used to be good.

the download.finance.yahoo.com feature that you removed last November.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. error

Please correct Earnings/share (TTM) for MU as outdated.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The site is horrible.

A site that didn't completely suck, and that you weren't dead-set on destroying.

I would never pay a dime for this garbage.

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix buggy historical data pages

Bugs I ran into today:

Tried to enter valid date range in Chrome. It tells me that the start date must be prior to the end date. I cancel, open it up again; it comes up with the previous dates in the boxes--but this time it accepts them. This is repeatable and in fact I need to do this every time I look at historical stock data.

Entered date range from 1/1/2017 to 12/31/2017 and asked to see dividends; it shows me one dividend inside the data range and two dividends outside it (i.e., from 2018). I don't trust that…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Incorrect, Incomplete Intermittent Historical Data for SPY,VXX,SVXY,QQQ

During the past few days, about one week the historical data page is intermittently giving incomplete results for various ETFs. At times only 1 line of historical data is given. At others times, when switching from historical data of 1 etf to another, the summary is displayed for the new ETF, but the historical data is displayed for the previous ETF. At times after a refresh the correct data is shown. Other times, no data is shown even after refresh.

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. anonymous browsing and self destructing emails.

anonymous browsing and self destructing emails.

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. alert

Stock Price Alerts

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Interactive stock charting has not been working for some time now. What's up?

Interactive stock charting has not been working for some time now. What's up?

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. i cant add certain tickers to my watchlist

I can't seem to add certain tickers to my watch list. ADBE for example. It simply does not add in, no matter how many times I try to add a new security.

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. incorrect data both on the display and exported stock prices

Several stock prices are incorrect or uncertain, again.
    Total value of portfolio is uncertain, exported quote data is wrong also.
    Sorting doesn't return correct orders.
    (06:00 p.m. Apr/25/2018 (Wed) EST)

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. transactions

quick transactions

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. What happened on Jun 11-12, 2015 for DNR (Energizer Holdings)? It looks very much like a split, but the price was not adjusted.

What happened on Jun 11-12, 2015 for DNR (Energizer Holdings)? It looks very much like a 1:4 split, but the price was not adjusted.
    Thanks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BAD DATA

The most important feature is to have reliable DATA, not sometimes, but all the time. As I write this, the charting for ^GSPC is inaccurate. It is missing DATA from the Market open at 9:30a EST until 10:47. In a million years I would not want pay for such a data steam. I do not even want it for Free. Additionally, Many of your Technical indicators are miscalculated. Go back to the beginning of the book and start over.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base