New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I HATE that you forced me to change my inbox. Please return to my old format

dont force the change, I dont want it and it looks like others dont either

20th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  287 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  344 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I hate the colors, please bring back my old pretty back ground

my old background was much more pleasing to me, please bring it back

97th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  64 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Getting advertisements on business mail inbox and Banners.

Getting advertisements on business mail inbox and Banners. Please stop these advertisements.

658th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Who the **** asked you to change main yahoo font? it was easy to see and read... And now new dumb font is very hard to read!

Who the **** asked you to change main yahoo font? it was easy to see and read... And now new dumb font is very hard to read!

683rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Classic Mail

I want the Classic Yahoo mail back as it was easy to understand and better.

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. themes,classic and new combined!

Hello there! I was here a couple of years ago! It would be sad if the complaints have not been addressed! I have an idea! What if you programmed the theme settings so that the company can,over time, continue adding colors and designs to the themes? The capacity would be huge! That way you can restore the old classic theme to the new! I see vivid purple on some f your boxes like n this page! I thought it would be cool to add that to the theme settings! I have mentioned this before! You could add hundreds of colors…

1706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  84 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. all the backgrounds are too dark and the white background is too bright

provide some pastel coloured backgrounds which are more restful on the eyes, particularly for more elderly users!

159th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. stationary themes

I like having the option of using STATIONARY to decorate my emails, but it would be way cool if they were changed as the seasons change. Also, there has been a couple different donuts offered for a very long, long time and other seasons & holidays went by with no stationary options to use. A couple years ago I requested patriotic themes to be added and to be kept year round as we have several patriotic holidays throughout the year and I received an email stating that my feedback was a popular one and that Yahoo Mail was already in…

1706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Colors of Inbox

Similar to Windows, I would like to be able to custom color my inbox, by being able to choose the RGB blend.

1706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Expand the options

The option to choose a color and transparency !

1398th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. More backgrounds

I would like to see more backgrounds / themes and to be able to add a photo as a background

1398th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We need the old themes back

We need the old themes back.

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. .

Could we have black as a choice in settings for a theme, please? I have it in purple, but would prefer black, thank you

1706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. too much border

How about dedicating a wee bit more space to what is supposed to be the main purpose of the page...email! So much real estate is wasted with borders and menus and let us not forget the huge ad running down the right side of my screen.

1706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. back ground color

Need dark back ground colors. This white is ******* my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP TRYING TO IMPROVE SOMETHING THAT WORKS JUST FINE!!!

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base