New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need sort option in Sent folder

In SENT folder , the sort options should include Sort By RECIPIENT. sort by SENDER is meaningless in Sent email (it is useful for Inbox). Or at least restore Column Headings - so we can sort Sent emails by clicking on Receipient column heading.

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. alias

Please have the option to allow for an email alias to become the primary username for the account. Many users get married, or secure more "professional" email addresses associated with their login, so would be great to have that as an option.

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Widend Folder View for Long Names

Can the feature to widen the folder view window be implemented so when long folder names are created you don't have to hover over them to see the entire name.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to disable grouping by date

Need to start this thread again, and maybe they will listen. STOP THE CLUTTER. No need to grouping by date when there is already a date field. I guess this is dumbed down computing for people that don't notice date columns for some reason and keep 10,000 emails in their inbox.

Yahoo could even go so far as to use consistent formatting for the dates so that it is even easier to scan. Would be nice if you people actually bothered to learn some basics about how the human brain works and visualizes things, but that will never happen. For…

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More themes please!!!!

More themes for the email. Please

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. spam

My spam folder is always empty. It seems that Yahoo is removing spam emails directly instead of putting them in the spam folder. I am missing e-mails that are verifiably sent to me that I assume are being marked as spam, but my spam folder is empty!

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop using captcha for sign in proof!

Captcha is a known waste of time. I sign into email frequently per day and if this continues I will have to change account platforms to something like Gmail.

Do better Yahoo!

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Missing Scroll Bar

Where the heck is the scroll bar? I don't see it on my apple lap top when I am using google chrome and I do not see it on my desktop when using microsoft. The entire email system is useless without the scroll bar function, or am I missing something?

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. PLEASE bring back the print function from preview!

PLEASE bring back the print function from preview! Cannot print attachment from preview window even though the printer icon is there. . What happened?! I have to download and save which adds multiple steps and is very time consuming and also forces me to save unneeded files. This is also happening in Gmail. What is going on?

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change the log in

Get rid of the annoying "prove you are not a robot" . Waste of time.
    Tiny photos, often so bad that you can't see what they are, allegedly, showing.

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. recover emails that you lose

You lost all my sent emails and blame my iphone. You cannot recover my sent emails. The most important emails in my account. And you cannot recover them. Your iphone app is impossible to setup. Your phone support is terrible and useless. You blame the loss of my emails on my iphone "third party" app, yet the yahoo mail app has to use an internet browser-- a third part app-- to access my email account. My yahoo account-- managing, options, settings, filters-- is messy, disorganized and confusing.

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Facilitate sign-in

STOP WITH THE STUPID PICTURE VERIFICATIONS!

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Callendar feature not reliably working for Firefox & Chrome

Can't seem to get the Yahoo Calendar to always reliable work at all for my accounts using Firefox & Chrome. Clicking on the date Icon often does nothing. Edge seems to work but I don't like to use Edge for the most part. Not sure if its yahoo or Firefox & Chrome issue.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Whenever I try to sign into my yahoo mail account, a google "Prove you are not a Robot" comes up, when submit the result, it accepts that th

Whenever I try to sign into my yahoo mail account, a google "Prove you are not a Robot" comes up, when submit the result, it accepts that the result was correct but as soon as I click "Continue", it shows an error message and the only option then is to start over again, this happens daily for at least 3-4 times, today I had to re-enter my email and submit the image captcha at least 6 times. This is getting really frustrating, Please help!

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I want to add more than one attachment to my email, why did you change that, why do you just change ANYTHING

My idea is to leave things alone. It's always a suprise when I go into my account there is always something I can't do anymore. I am not a computer wizz. I want to add more than one attachment to an email. LET ME DO IT. the way it used to be done.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. All my email disappeared overnight!

Where is my email it was there at midnight and gone this morning, Aug 3 2021

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. It seems like I'm not getting all of my mail

I don't believe I'm getting all of my mails. I checked the spam filter. Nothing is marked to be filtered.

124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop met dat checken of ik een robot ben. iedere keer weer, ook al gebruik ik dezelfde computer en verbinding.

Stop met dat checken of ik een robot ben. iedere keer weer, ook al gebruik ik dezelfde computer en verbinding.

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop asking me THREE times to explain that I'm not a robot....then refuse access anyway.

Stop asking me THREE times to explain that I'm not a robot....then refuse access anyway. So I succeed with the "not a robot" **** three or four times, and you then tell me I can't get to my mail..."Try again later". You do want my business??......Clearly not!!

45th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base