New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Turn off Reply reminder on email

Turn off the "reply reminder" feature on the account. Very annoying having popup to respond to an old email. This just started. Why was it added with no way to turn off according to your own tech support.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. UNDO DOESNT UNDO INTENTATION. BETTER OF JUST REMAKING EMAIL OR USING ANOTHER!

UNDO DOESNT UNDO INTENTATION.

BETTER OF JUST REMAKING EMAIL OR USING ANOTHER! STUPID

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. INDENT DOES NOT MEAN RIGHT JUSTISY EVERYTTHING BELOW INDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INDENT DOES NOT MEAN RIGHT JUSTISY EVERYTHING BELOW THEN INDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP REIVENTING THE WHEEL (OR BREAKING IT FOOLS). SHOULD NOT BE THIS STUPID COMPOISING A BASIC FRACKING LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scrolling is absolutely horrible now what happened to yahoo?

What did you change its horrible to view now

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. adding email contacts

Why doesn't a new email address, one I've sent, be automatically added to my contacts?! Why on earth do I need to physically ADD to my contacts?!

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please put the save button back on Notes.

Auto save does not work 30% of the time in my experience. I have to make it save by hitting the Bold button and it still does not save sometimes. It always worked when there was a save button, its just 1 button.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Access to older emails - currently get error: "we could not load this message"

I can't access older emails (e.g. from 2012) especially if they have an attachment. I get the error: " we could not load this message". I am able to see it in raw form, but that's not helpful as I can't access the attachment.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. sort by unread default setting

This is not new, but there's no way no to vote for the "old." ...Please make it possible to choose "sort by unread" as a default. As it is, I have to reset it multiple times a day. This is a basic feature in other email platforms; it would be great to have it here as well.

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Search Function not functional

The search function needs to be improved. It always misses a number of items even when the item is spelled precisely. For example, today I searched for "appliancesconnection". I had ordered something from them and wanted to follow up. The search function returned an email from August 2021 but completely missed 2 emails from January 2022. This is a constant problem with the search function. It is basically uselass

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. SPAM

SICK OF IT! Cannot block spam sender emails. It seems like there is a limit on the number of blocked email addresses. I get 50-60 spam emails a day and want to block them all (I know, they just change addresses) but stop limiting my ability to block!

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How to keep Message Preview Screen as well as Message Screen permanently wider by vertically placing side buttons Just below Setting Button

How to keep Message Preview Screen as well as Message Screen permanently wider by vertically placing side buttons Just below Setting Button

How can I keep the Message Preview Screen as well as Message Screen permanently wider by vertically placing the side buttens relating to Contacts, Calendar, Notepad and Help just below the upper right hand Setting button, instead of every time dragging the side bar to the right side after a few seconds when its goes back resulting to narrowing the viewing screen ?

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo Mail unable to clear remove delete past lists of Recent Searches

why can not delete remove my historical past search lists mentioned within the yahoo mail search's column again and again , even though previously already clear those mentioned-words lists by click "X" many times in past months :( until now the long time ago words still showing mentioning in yahoo's "mail recent search" column :(

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. TRYING TO PRINT EMAIL OUT WITHOUT ALL THE **** ATTACH TO THE PAGE.. I DO NOT NEED TOO SEE

Trying to print a email out . I don't need too see adds or address file on that Print Document . PLEASE STOP SHOPPING THAT **** I JUST WANT THE INFORMATION CONTAIN IN THE EMAIL I AM LOOKING AT NOT ALL THAT OTHER NON RELATED BS.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Subscription for only mail at a reasonable price

Please Yahoo, make mail available -without advertisement- for a reasonable price! Your mail application is good, have it for 20 years, I don't need finance, news and more! Again, please make only mail available for let's say USD 20,- a year. I will take subscription. And the rest of the family too. Now you earn nothing on me, then 4x20,-.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. back to basic yahoo email

I want basic yahoo email. this new 'thing' sucks!

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. when i go for search to some name for email received in past, i can not see subject fully on screen.

when i go for search to some name for email received in past, i can not see subject fully on screen.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Your filters to move spam to trash do not work. Fix them. Expand blocked emails to 10000

Your filters to move spam to trash do not work. Fix them. Expand blocked emails to 10000. You ask for feedback but do nothing with it. Things remain the same

28th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Option to disable grouping by date

Need to start this thread again, and maybe they will listen. STOP THE CLUTTER. No need to grouping by date when there is already a date field. I guess this is dumbed down computing for people that don't notice date columns for some reason and keep 10,000 emails in their inbox.

Yahoo could even go so far as to use consistent formatting for the dates so that it is even easier to scan. Would be nice if you people actually bothered to learn some basics about how the human brain works and visualizes things, but that will never happen. For…

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. calendar

It would be useful to be able to upload an e-mail to the calendar, so that this is saved on the correct date, rather than having to then search for the e-mail

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. delink from Google mail

I was asked to log into my yahoo account with my goggle account. I don't want them linked, that is why I have a yahoo account. If it is link I might as well kill this account. How do I remove the linkage?

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base