How can we improve New Mail?

Attachments are not downloading

i am not able to download my file from yahoo mail. I am using this on Macbook pro & browser is safari & chrome.
I forward my mails to my gmail id then i get may attachments download.
Try to solve this issue ...

4th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rajput Dinesh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1264 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tom Dugan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is insane not to be able to download the files I am being sent in your latest version of yahoo mail - how is this an improvement? When I click on email with an attachment a DOWNLOAD option is displayed for a micro second and then it disappears. Right clicking on the paper clip downloads the HTML page, right clicking the displayed jpeg for "save as" downloads a thumbnail. I tried going back to classic and the download function has disappeared there too. PLEASE STOP "FIXING" YAHOO MAIL - there is nothing wrong with it! On Windows 10 running Chrome.

• Don and Judy Fisher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New email format opens the selected message in a "reader" format. It does not include the ability to download or even view the attachment.

• Andy Milkowski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it is a 'bug' fix not a feature. Set email to conversation threads and then try to open an attachment several emails back - good luck :/

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why am I not able to preview my attachments, and why must all of my attachments be downloaded in a zip file? I did NOT select this setting !

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why am I not able to preview my attachments, and why must all of my attachments be downloaded in a zip file? I did NOT select this setting !

• CS Yiow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Till today, i still have to forward all emails to gmail to download attachments !!

• Bowo Budileksono commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here i cannot download all my attachment. Therefore i have to forward my email to my gmail and then download it...Please fix it quickly

• J. Bearheart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can no longer download any attachment of any kind in Yahoo. I have to forward it to another email address, download the attachment, then reply to the sender from Yahoo. What a trainwreck.

• Lydia T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I click the little Download icon but nothing happens. Meanwhile the file opens nicely in Preview pane, yet I cannot save it. It is a simple PDF file only 2.5 MB in size and I can't save it to my computer. Can it be opened in a new browser tab so I can then do "Save as PDF"?

• XI-MUN Loke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Yahoo team,
    Thank you for taking the time to upgrade the yahoo mail services. I am very disappointed to say that the mail system failed. Attachments are difficult to download. I have to forward the attachment to other email providers to retrieve them. Accessibility and user friendly should be the way forward not just putting extra makeup on the yahoo mail browser. Whats the point on using Yahoo Mail if i cannot retrieve my attachments?
    Please kindly look into this matter.

Disappointed.

• Dhairya Singh Arya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What went wrong with yahoo mail? It is slow in downloading attachments even if it is whitelisted in adblocker. What's the feasible solution?

• Irene Nkado commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Please help
    I am not able to download any attached on my yahoo email box
    Have missed any changes or the yahoo format?
    Many thank
    I have scores of PDF document that I need to open and read and print

Thanks for a prompt response

• Laurentiu Nica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an email that has a 24 mb attachment and can not download it from any computer or phone. Click to download and nothing happens. And the culmination is that I needed that file and stay and I look like the ****** to him and I can not use it. Shame. How can such a big email service have such problems?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 63 64

Feedback and Knowledge Base