just return me to my old format. thank you..... please
just give me back my old email. don't like this one.
-
Chris Curson
commented
Would just prefer to go back to the old format Chris Curson
-
Matthew Minnie
commented
It's fine how it is. thank you!
-
Rachel Mills
commented
Don't like this new email system at all. Can i have the old one back please
-
Gina Romero
commented
yes
-
laurie newman
commented
I agree, "just give me back my old email
-
Charles Wright
commented
I would use the new email if it actually worked. It doesn't work very well.
-
Lynn Schuldt
commented
Can't get around at all. Give me back my old format....please!!!
-
Patricia Clark
commented
I want to get back to my old look email. I don't like the new one at all. I have done your 'three clicks' proposal but it does not work. I follow the instrutions explicitly. No luck. I'm stuck with the new look which I hate. HELP PLEASE !!!1
-
Patricia Clark
commented
Get me back to my old yahoo format. I hate this new format. I am struggling to get back. Using the settings icon and following the instructions explicity does not work !! What must I do to get back, Its so annoying this.
-
Maria Maria Murgu
commented
Vreau sa revin la vechiul format, nu ma descurc cu acesta!!!!
-
[Deleted User]
commented
i want my old one back
-
Anonymous
commented
please return my old format
-
Patrick K. McGuire
commented
Why does Yahoo keep trying to reinvent the wheel and giving us all something that is usually inferior to what we all had and were use to?
-
Anonymous
commented
don't like
-
steve zichichi
commented
Where are my contacts?
-
margaret cook
commented
I hate this new format. I can't see the blue very well. And I don't like the other changes. Please return to the other one !!!!!!!!
-
Julia Hakobyan
commented
How long we have to ask you for help. Nobody like that new version. Thank you.
-
garel rice
commented
i want the old
-
Marina Parra
commented
i want the old.
-
Gil Chavez
commented
The new and SUPPOSEDLY improved email format sucks. It won't allow me to return to the classic format. Please return it NOW!