just return me to my old format. thank you..... please
just give me back my old email. don't like this one.
-
James Clem
commented
Like the old format.
-
Kirby Hughes
commented
new mail is nice to a certain point , as you scroll down it wants to jump to much , takes too long to return to main after reading one ect...
-
Larry Simons
commented
I can't find the Spam, I don't have the "More" icon to print just the e-mail itself...too dark, hard to read, I HATE IT.
-
aubre barnd
commented
you constantly switch me backand forth my valid addresses fail. I wnt my old mail period
-
Anonymous
commented
Can't rename folders in this format.
-
Brooke Yool
commented
So many of my messages can't load, even with "retry"...
-
Mark Yeoman
commented
Why do you force me to change/aknowledge this?
-
Kelley Wilson
commented
I hate the new scheme & want to go back. Its very hard to navigate!!!
-
Ruvan,Nishali Ekanayaka
commented
I don't really like the new scheme. I'd like to go back please!
-
marlin haney
commented
I don't like the new email
-
denny ho man suen
commented
I don't really like the new color scheme. I'd like to go back please!
-
dolores knisley
commented
I'm not ready yet for new mail
-
Roan McPherson
commented
i will keep my old format for now until I better understand the new format.
-
Inga Hoberg
commented
Don't like this, did not sign up for it, get me back to the old format. This one is slower to delete, open emails and I can't delete as quickly on the email line. Just get rid of it!!!!
-
Suzanne Hayes
commented
I can't find my contacts. I'm lost. I had the hang of the old format.
-
Dorothy Harvey
commented
Return me to my old format. I hate the way it is now.
-
Farida Manji
commented
I like my old format
-
Farida Manji
commented
Please stop asking for a feed back
-
Dorothy Harvey
commented
I don't like this new email. I sometimes like or need to read them more than once. This is forcing me to erase as I read.
-
Ken Peache
commented
do not like change