just return me to my old format. thank you..... please
just give me back my old email. don't like this one.
-
Mark Waters
commented
like old format better
-
Charles Kruse
commented
do not like being told every time I open new time zone
-
Peter Kevin Horner
commented
I would like to go back to my old format. This one's all blurry
Cheers Peter Horner -
Chris Schilpp
commented
Messages are written, so that I have to open the space up, that lasts for like a sec or two, so I have to continue to click on the **** button. Frustrating......messages come in vertical? WTH is that about? The trash.spam is ok....no big deal to me. PLEASE give me my old format and leave it alone please.........SEE , even trying to post this is a royal pain! ****.
-
John Frost, Jr.
commented
My tech guy says that this new format is not compatible w/my browser, Firefox. My computer messages & saved files jump all around.
-
[Deleted User]
commented
I just simply prefer the Classic Mail, period.
-
John Frost, Jr.
commented
Too slow. I want my old format back. Jack Frost
-
Anonymous
commented
I believe you're deliberately sabotaging the Classic Mail so that I switch to the New.
-
Marty John
commented
I want to go back to my old email. this system does not work and I am not getting my emails.
-
ROGER SCHNEIDER
commented
I want my old email back. I cannot find a search window for the email files that I used to have and I use that feature often. It is also VERY slow. It takes 3 seconds for any click I do to get a response. PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE ME THE OLD FORMAT BACK!!!!
-
James Whalen
commented
All my contacts are GONE!
-
annemarie delaney
commented
cannot view emails....very slow
-
benny garcia
commented
not right now
-
Thomas Coppola
commented
better and more efficient with old way
-
Millie Fuentes
commented
do not like it
-
Linda Polizotto
commented
Do NOT like the new email! How can I get back to my old email?
-
Anonymous
commented
Do not like the new format and color
-
Cathy Green
commented
No comment
-
Carolyn Mayborn
commented
I want to return to Classic but as someone else said, there is no "Return to Classic Mail" option in the settings menu.
-
Anonymous
commented
I have experienced mor difficulties since going to the new Yahoo. You folks need to realize that not all of us are milenials and we do not need all of your new ideas. Make things optional and let us decide!