just return me to my old format. thank you..... please
just give me back my old email. don't like this one.
-
kelly burnette
commented
return me back
-
Bev Lewis
commented
Please let me go back to old format....Yahoo, why fix something that aint broke, stop fiddling and leave things alone? Thank you !
-
Vilma Dacanay
commented
I want old format back, please
-
Abdullah Abdulkareem
commented
i need old format
-
tarcisio callegari
commented
I want old format back, please
-
paul bonciolini
commented
just started useing the new yahoo email dont like it would like the older version back
-
Harish Kumar
commented
NO NEED
-
Marcella M Bogdon
commented
I am so dissatisfied with this space-wasting e-mail I literally cry! I do NOT NEED or WANT this daily, monthly, earlier in week, later in week,,,separation which takes an empty/wasted line of valuable space. Then there are the constant error pages accompanying every draft; re. COPIES, occupies so much wasted, unwanted regurgitation of unwanted info...eating-up too much space and requiring extra sheets of copy paper. I am home-bound and live-alone and MUST do EVERY SINGLE THING online! Then, the most appalling way you gave your customers OR SHOULD I SAY THE WAY YOU GAVE US NO COMPREHENSIBLE OR JUSTIFIABLE CHOICE re this ridiculous "NEW" e-mail...choices given 1. YES & 2. MAYBE LATER...THIS IS A CHOICE???
What about a #3. DO NOT WANT??? YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG BEING TO WAIT UNTIL 1/01/2018 and INEXCUSABLY, APPALLINGLY just DELETING our chosen e-mail!!! :( M.Bogdon
P.S. I urgently require the return of the original e-mail I signed on for -
Sohanlal Sharma
commented
No comment
-
T ED
commented
st give me my old format back thanks this is to slow.
-
Frik Bruwer
commented
Just give me my old format back thanks this is to slow.
-
Ian Mcdonell
commented
why did you bother - that's right to appeal to Y gen idiots who have to change something for the sake of change
-
Cookie Dacheux
commented
Email alittle slow
-
Gad Kal
commented
i want to open my regular e-mail
-
KIRAN RAVI
commented
slow
-
Ekaterina Vatt
commented
i LIKE THIS ONE
-
IFTEKHAR UDDIN
commented
sent mail can not be found for retry ?
-
Michele Renfer
commented
horrible background.
-
John Dinger III
commented
I can not get it to work at all and they don't give the option of going back to older style . I now have no E-Mail service . Thanks for making it so slow that nothing works . I will be getting a different service that works .
-
Wayne Bray
commented
Do not like having to click on every inbox, draft, sent, spam, etc. just to see if there is any there. It is easy to miss important messages this way.