just return me to my old format. thank you..... please
just give me back my old email. don't like this one.
-
Philip Lock
commented
No improvements, just a waste of time.
-
mumma g cowdery
commented
Too slow loading docs
-
Dharmendra Kumar
commented
please return old version
-
Dharmendra Kumar
commented
dont't like new version
-
Debbie Taylor
commented
If it ain't broke........
-
[Deleted User]
commented
HOW TO OLD VERSION YAHOO HOME PAGE
-
trevor russell
commented
please switch me back to my emails which I need as we are cruisers & you have taken away from me all of the cruise numbers that I need as we book well in advance & don't need the Nos. until cruise time & you have taken them away.....why ? when I want to take them away ...I will, so please restore them , thank you
-
cecile stafford
commented
I like the old format
-
pat rojo
commented
i cannot see not able to see color differce
-
Meliana Siburian
commented
I like the old format
-
Frank Ruzicka
commented
I am so used to the old Format,every time i get used to something,you change it.
-
Frank Ruzicka
commented
I like the old format
-
Vicki Staples
commented
I DO NOT LIKE THIS NEW VERSION , PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY OLD YAHOO, MAIL SO I CAN FIND MY STUFF, MAPS, WEATHER ETC.CONTACTS , I DO NOT LIKE THIS WAY
-
Victor Lui
commented
Very users unfriendly
-
LEE JENNY
commented
just return me to my old format. thank you..... please
just give me back my old email. don't like this one. -
Dominique Rebel
commented
Thank you yahoo because you are the best company.
-
Ruayrin Chunvijitra
commented
thank
-
Anonymous
commented
I get tons of spam each day 300 400 at least.
Delete & some I reply take me off your list & then new ones appear. -
Maribel Johnson
commented
who ever made this new format does not have a clue!
-
ariel lumaad
commented
thanks for the accomodation and support