just return me to my old format. thank you..... please
just give me back my old email. don't like this one.
-
David Hooper
commented
Ne mail is rubbish - please return to previous mail.
-
Cl Yam
commented
Good o k
-
Cynthia Essic
commented
Simply put......... I hate it! I will not continue this dialogue. I sent a previous request to switch back, but it has not been done......Again....... I will be switching like most of my family to G-mail.
-
Samuel Eatman
commented
Just give me back my old email. I love my old email and I really dislike this new email.
-
GLORIA STEVENSON
commented
I cn't find my contacts in this format.
-
Cynthia Essic
commented
I do not like this format. If this is not returned to my old format immediately, I will switch to google.
-
Julius Bale
commented
please return me my old format please due slow attachement
-
JUDY WHITE
commented
I WANT MY SPAM AND TRASH BACK ON MY E-MAIL
-
Dixie Robinson
commented
Put back my old email!!!
-
Donald Richard Rigling
commented
TAKES FOREVER TO GET A NEWLY SENT EMAIL TO MY INBOX, WHERE ARE MY EMAIL CONTACTS, I CAN NOT NOW SEE MY EMAIL FOLDER NAMES. HOW DO I RETURN TO PREVIOUS VERSION
-
Michael Hurley
commented
WHY DOES YAHOO CONTINUOUSLY SCRAMBLE MY SIGNAL
-
Md Abul Azad
commented
it gives good services
-
kari dunlop
commented
Please switch me back. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!
-
garry fawcett
commented
yes I agree.....this new format is ****....please give me back my old format. Stop tweaking things that are OK. Thank You
Garry -
Craig Arnold
commented
I do no wan he new format.It takes more time to view my emails. Too much scrolling.
-
Cristina Rodriguez
commented
very rude way in imposing the new program specially with the way
to force this survey, I want the old format -
TERRY MILES
commented
I WOULD LIKE TOGO BACK! DON'T CARE FOR THE NEW!
-
Cathie Varnes
commented
LET MY OLD EMAIL FORMAT REMAIN
-
peter hall
commented
on this new format where the **** are my contacts, why try and fix something that works, instead you have just ****** things up worse.
-
Anonymous
commented
All your changes lately have brought me nothing but grief. I spent the entire morning trying to figure out how to print an email now that the "More"/Print icon is no longer visible. I still don't have an answer. Calendar doesn't accept my typed information. I can't find Contacts. Several of my emails have disappeared and I only found them by accident on my i-phone. Of course, your online help is less than helpful and only addresses a few issues. You surely are a big enough and profitable enough company to find people who can service your customers. This just might be the last straw to get me changed over to another email service. Nothing should be this difficult. You have interrupted the flow of my business life. Just stop it!