just return me to my old format. thank you..... please
just give me back my old email. don't like this one.
-
peter hall
commented
on this new format where the **** are my contacts, why try and fix something that works, instead you have just ****** things up worse.
-
David Irvine
commented
I was tricked into the upgrade while trying to sort something else out on my browser. I am now going to try to go back to the old version !
-
Willie Salvador
commented
I'd rather have my old email format back. Ads this big is definitely a distraction.
-
Carl Phillips
commented
I have always been ok with Yahoo & at 99 years of age I don't like changes it mixes me up. Thanks, Carl Phillips
-
Diane Dove
commented
It say's I have mail when I don't. Most annoying. Pleae fix it.
-
JAWAD URREHMAN
commented
no like no good bad layout frustarating anyoying
-
Fred Flinstone
commented
Don't Like the new format. Take me back to the one I had.
-
andrew zweigel
commented
Thanks for the info. Much better now.
-
Roger Sayer
commented
New Yahoo mail is terrible in nearly every way!
-
chris skellern
commented
And when you have given feedback, the give feedback box still stays. Very annoying. How get rid of it?
-
chris skellern
commented
When you switch back the upgrade button comes up. Why isn't it hidden if I don't want the new look.
-
Howard Weathers
commented
I switched back to the 'Classic' because when I clicked on a message it showed me which folder I saved it in. No more. It is gone. Maybe because I mentioned it didn't exist on the new one, rather than add that feature they took in away from the old one. I might as well drop Yahoo and return to the ancient AOL. Maybe they will offer that feature.
-
Bob Bobrowski
commented
Don't care for the new format. Take me back.
-
Doug Andrews
commented
Where is the junk folder? where is the trash folder? in "views" under photos where is the delete function? This format is ****
-
Randy Cookman
commented
I do not like the new email format. I want to return to the legacy format.
-
Barry Cooper
commented
I tried to convert to new format for email but appeared to be caught in an endless loop.
-
Alan Albanese
commented
want old back, can not get following instructions
-
Alan Albanese
commented
old back
-
Jorge Escobar
commented
My english is not very good and I change usualyy my phone # because I visit El Salvador for 5 months every year.
-
albert brandau
commented
Have not received mail since 2017, hate new format