How can we improve New Mail?

Contacts should stay on the main mail page.

It's mail. I shouldn't have to open up a new browser tab.

17th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Todd Stearns shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

51 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Simple Pool commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How friggin long does it take to resolve this issue? Comments in this thread go back nearly 8 months. I am about to ditch yahoo because of this.

• Dev Gautam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Best reagrds,
    Global Scientific Concern
    (A Complete Science House)
    P.O.Box no.52.Biratnagar,
    Nepal
    Phone :+977-21-520338(Off)
    Fax : +977-1- 422-0633
    watsapp:+977-9851069053
    E-mail : globalnp@yahoo.com/eureka_intl@yahoo.com
    * Nursing Pharmacology Instruments,
    * Veterinary Instruments ,
    * Laboratory Glassware and Chemicals
    * Laboratory Equipments
    * Surgical and medical Instruments
    *Hospital Furniture
    Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/Eureka International Enterprises

• ASinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Opening Contacts and Calendar both bring up the OLD VERSION of Yahoo Mail in a separate browser window (leaves the new version in one window, opens Contacts or Calendar in another window) - and then tells me it's time to upgrade to the new version!

• Martha Grawey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was trying to add a contact so the email from a group I subscribe to wouldn't go to spam. Could not do that in the new format. Found my Contacts icon to the right of the email preview section but it opens in a new tab in classic. Luckily I was able to just click on the address in the email in the classic format and select add to contacts. This needs to be improved in the new format. It should not be so difficult to add a contact directly from an email...especially when you had that figured out in the previous version.

• Saundra Riha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is not good. Worst is it opens the old version and then asks if I want to try the new version. I also don't like that all the buttons moved to the right side when they were always on the left.

• Jennifer Bambauer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I wasn't sure if this was happening to everyone or if it was a problem with my account. First I realized I had lost 2/3 of my contacts during the switch to the new format. So to get them back I had to restore them from an earlier date. But now, not only do they open in a separate browser tab, the format for that page is the old Yahoo Mail format. Frustrating!

• Alan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't found the CONTACTS list - and I've looked for 3 minutes. CRAZY.

This happened a couple of years ago when you foisted a new format on us - it didn't work properly for nearly 6 months.

• Denzil Straight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

contacts should be on the same page as emails, adding new contacts should be easy, not hard especially if you can't find the contact list.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now you can't easily see your contact list????? What dummy dreamed that "feature" up?

• Miltos Tik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

δεν εχω τις ενημερωσεις του 2018, εκανα κατι λαθος??

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base