New Mail
27 results found
-
Ads take too much room on reading pane
I don't mind the ads on the side but the ads along the bottom take up to much room, make them smaller or better yet get rid of them.
1st ranked -
Don't get rid of notepad!
Just got the update that Yahoo is getting rid of Notepad!! Why?? This is ludicrous! First you get rid of email theme for emailing and now you're getting rid of my most used feature!!
I have a business that runs YAHOO and this is a very useful tool in one place.
Why are you doing this??2nd ranked -
Additional storage options need to be improved ASAP.
Getting additional space on Yahoo needs to be improved.
Current options are :
Free: 15 GB || £1.99/ mo: 100 GB || £9.99/ mo: 1 TBCan Yahoo come up with something like 50GB and amount payable quarterly/half-yearly/yearly?
Why does it have to be monthly ONLY????
3rd ranked -
STOP YOUR FRAUDULANT DUPLICATIOIN OF ACCOUNTS
You have been infiltrated. A BOT has duplicated my account and is prompting me to sign in to an app that I've been signed in to through my sign-ins. If I can see it, I know you do. Is this happening? You hate DONALD J. TRUMP.
4th ranked -
Change back to classic
SWITCH BACK TO CLASSIC. FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS BUT WAS UNABLE TO SEE WHAT YAHOO DESCRIBED IN ORDER TO SWITCH BACK.
4th ranked -
Screen size
I have lost half my screen while viewing emails.
What setting am I missing?4th ranked -
Yahoo Customer Help: Quick Ways to Get Support Today
Yahoo Customer Support Number +1 844-733-2626
Yahoo New Mail has a clean design and useful features, but there are several areas where it could be improved to provide a better user experience.
First, performance and reliability could be improved. The mail interface can sometimes feel slow, especially when loading folders, searching emails, or switching between messages. Faster loading times and smoother performance would make daily use much more efficient.
Second, spam filtering and email organization could be smarter. While spam detection exists, important emails still occasionally end up in the spam or bulk folders. Improving AI-based filtering and giving users…
4th ranked -
vecchia versione di yahoo mail
non mi piace la nuova versione di yahoo, voglio tornare alla precedente visualizzazione, in cui avevo personalizzato lo sfondo. Questa versione proprio non mi piace e voglio tornare alla vecchia impostazione. Al di là del fatto che ormai anche Yahoo ha uno spazio limitato di archiviazione ma lo tenevo perché mi piaceva l'impostazione della mail. Se non posso tornare alla vecchia visualizzazione dovrò per forza usare un altro indirizzo di caselle elettronica
4th ranked -
Automatic added to calendar
Don’t want automatic calendar adds from emails from you. How do i remove?
4th ranked -
Place the AI writing tool improvement button back on the app
My artificial intelligence writing tool has been removed or deleted from the application. I require assistance in reinstalling the AI intelligence writing tool to enhance the quality of my writing content. It doesn’t appear when opening a new email
4th ranked -
huge step backwards
The new Yahoo Mail desktop version is a huge step backwards. I have three Yahoo accounts and I used to be able to manage them much more efficiently. Now I have to switch between accounts instead of having a convenient unified view. The old interface was much more practical and user-friendly. Please bring back the option to view and manage multiple Yahoo accounts together, or at least give users the choice to use the previous interface. Don't remove useful features just to make the interface look newer.
4th ranked -
go back to the old version
it is impossible to use this new versione
4th ranked -
i dont want the new vision
I want my old yahoo back
4th ranked -
Older version/before update yahoo mail was more better than new version. I want to use older version.
Older version/before update yahoo mail was more better than new version. I want to use older version.
4th ranked -
Have multiple accounts in menu
I just lost the ability to have both of my Yahoo email addresses in the same menu. I like the option to go from one to the other with 1 click
4th ranked -
I need o increase my storage
I am trying to expand my storage. I'm happy to pay but it will only accept a US address. Please help!
4th ranked -
I am so sick of your filth. What will get you to stop allowing filth through my email? Why don’t you answer the question. You know who I am.
I am so sick of your filth. What will get you to stop allowing filth through my email? Why don’t you answer the question. You know who I am.
4th ranked -
Forwarding sent mail
On Yahoo Mail mobile site on Android smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S6), when one forwards a sent mail, but doesn't want the new receiver to know it's been forwarded i.e. one deletes the 'FW' in the subject line and deletes the timestamp in the main body of the email, it looks terrible once sent. All seems fine before sending, but, once sent, the original text is hidden under Trimmed Content.
4th ranked -
by continuing to offer it for free
I thought that Yahoo prided itself in being offered for free forever. All of a sudden getting requests to increase storage and pay money for it.
4th ranked -
Just keep me logged in please
I always use yahoo mail in my laptop and phone for decades. But why, in my laptop (windows), in google chrome browser, yahoo is always signed out and require sign in again and again? Why the hassle? Why is it like that? Security?
4th ranked
- Don't see your idea?