New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need to be able to automatically forward email and have it delete the original!!

Need to be able to automatically forward email and have it delete the original

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. increase blocked accounts number or remove 500 account limit

My account was recently added by a fraudster to hundreds of different mailing lists. The only way to keep my yahoo account usable has been to block all senders and current/future email...but I reached a limit at 500. This limit should be eliminated or your spam filter greatly improved.

Many of the list they added the account to are not in English and it should be obvious. Because they are often real products or lists, the Spam filter is missing them. I was hoping I would be able to keep using my account but I'm no longer sure.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New "Show Less From ..." is a big Failure

Jan 23, 2021

I see Yahoo took away the "Show Less From ..." option in favor of a link that does nothing, As Yahoo likes to support the FOX NEWS feed, as I can no longer remove FOX NEWS from Yahoo News I will no longer look at Yahoo News.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of your **** ads! and the 15 sec reminders!

Your email and your policies are driving me to move everything to gmail. I now use you only for my spam stuff that I still have to check occasionally due to your ad policy, your old policy of ****** email and your new policy of your 15 second reminders! You are clearly not interested in retaining any buisness!

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. on privacy setting

Please make a remote settings that is enable us to log out our account on the other devices which is sometimes we left it or forget to log out.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. E-mail: someone is in my account.

Someone is in my E-mail account turning off different functions and using my identity at other sites.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. COMPLIMENT

I just wanted to compliment Yahoo on the efficiency of their database on keeping up with my data in real time weather I use one browser or the other or this computer or another. It's immensely helpful. I didn't realize I had my mail open in another browser and it was up to date to the other browser! and it doesn't get confused or anything. Thank you, Yahoo.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Emails magically disappear

I've had a Yahoo email account for several years. I've been dealing with a huge project since 2019. I use my Yahoo account to communicate with all of those involved with this situation. However, I'm missing several emails regarding this project that I sent and/or received from people involved with it during the month of December 2020. All of my other emails from that time frame are still there. No, I did NOT delete any of the ones that I'm in desperate need of either, nor are they in my Spam or Trash folders as well. It's very strange that…

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. If yahoo does nbot fix spaam issues I willbe adding yahoomto My antivirus spam list

I will add yahoo to My antyi-virus spam/banned list if the issues of deleteing spam is not fixed.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. pop mail downloads every email each time

My email program uses POP mail. In the last year or so every time I try to download from Yahoo Mail it starts to download every single email in the history. It used to only download new mail. It appears that Yahoo no longer recognizes and flags that POP mail has been downloaded. This makes Yahoo mail unusable.

And of course, there is no one to ask why.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I cant receve emails!

Im trying to verify my email on EA serveses and the email with the verification code is not COMING . Im refresing like a mad man and the mail is not there, there for I cant interact with me EA account and not only that but a bisness email I was waiting came late! We are at 2021 I think that this things are things of the past . How can I fix this if the problem is at my end ?

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. verify

Have to verify on smartphone at least once per day to log on Mail on laptop! I might stop using yahoo mail based on this if not fixed soon! VERY very frustrating. (already was reported by another user, and still not fixed: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/600772-new-mail/suggestions/34034908-verifying )

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. My emails that are over a day or so old, keep disappearing. What is going on.

My emails that are over a day or so old, keep disappearing. I don't have any filters and want to keep my old emails for reference.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. yahoo app

when i wanted to confirm yahoo mobile app it says i must confirm from any other yahoo app while do not have anyone and when I tried another way yahoo told oh sry we cant do this right now try later and i have tried for many time ...... plz answer me

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Deleted emails not recovered.

My emails in my inbox were deleted by Yahoo on 1/13 and only 1/3 of them were recovered. I'm looking for the emails from 7/17/20 to 1/13/21 to be restored. Are they incompetent, or are they just not finished reading them. I guess it's time for a law suit.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Increase the width of subject line during search

Why does the subject line space shrink when I search for a message? It's so small I can't recognize the item I'm looking for. I pay for Pro and thought that would help as it does with the Inbox. The large space to the right on a search is not helpful to me! Make that an option.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It is still taking 40 minutes for my email to be fully functional

I have had this account for years. I can open a narrow version of email in my Inbox, but cannot read the full email. I cannot star, send, respond... it is nonfunctional for 40 minutes. (I use an up-to-date PC and search). Ads do not even appear for that length of time. I cannot pay for advanced functions, but I am not sure they would work, as this email has been off from the beginning. But at least it used to be fully functional. Please assist. Thank you.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)