Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You still have no comments.

You still have no comments and ztill filled with left wing Lies. Just checking and you still suck.

187th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When will comments return? After Biden Loses?

yahoo execs should just set themselves on fire in protest of the wrong opinions.

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Cutting comments during an election year is communist good bye

Instead of being moral, honest and trustworthy search engine you are trying desperately to sway an election and are therfore bias and unAmerican Good Bye

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How do we find out who the people are that report us and hide behind a little keyboard because they might not like what we say

How do we find out who the cowards are that report you because they don't like what you say or you don't think the way they do

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Reviews

Any article on Trump has thousands more reviews than any other. They are clearly rigged with pro-Trump propoganda. I used to like reading reviews, now I can’t stand the ignorance.

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Label articles

Label all articles on Yahoo as "Opinion", because that is what they are. People read these articles thinking the views shared are actually the news. The original content on the networks are labeled as such.

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Strange but nothing new. I can’t seem to find a single positive article on the president or anyone Who is not on the left!

Allowing one side to speak and suppressing the other side is something that I always used to hear about when I was a child in school. The communist party that ran the Soviet union did exactly that! It happens now in China, which is run by a communist party. It happens in North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, all are run by communists and there are many more to name. The Nazis did this as well, so why is it happening at Yahoo!? Among other places.

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A Disgrace

Yahoo Why not post about real news. Where are all the news about the killing and shooting of our police officers? How about child *** trafficking and all the celebrities that are involved with it. How about all the good that Trump has done for the USA. Why not post about all the negative news on the Democrats and the BLM BS! You guys are a disgrace and one way news HORRIBLE Yahoo is definitely not American! Trump 2020 and Blue Lives Matter

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why did you turn off comments? This is ridiculous. What are you hiding?

Why did you turn off comments? What are you hiding? This is ridiculous.

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hey losers

Hey Yahoo News losers, I dropped by after a few weeks to see how the other side is doing, I see it’s Doing the same . Still no comments allowed and the same **** leftist, hate Trump, hate White people fake news articles lol. I’ve been having a blast over at FoxNews.com. Great pro Trump, pro America articles and great debate in their comments forums, unlike this anti American hack hole of a “news” site. Come over to FoxNews and join in the fun. Take care losers haha

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yahoo has always been my go to for world events. You post more fake news than CNN. Sickening.

Be fair. Stop building up the liberal left when we have always depended on you for simply what’s going on in the world today. You’re worse than CNN. I’m deleting you as my default. You suck!’

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please explain to 50% of America why Yahoo is dedicated to defeating Trump in 2020.

The editorial content Yahoo publishes is all leftist, anti Trump propaganda.

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We want to respond to the items posted. You took away our rights to respond with comments to articles. Put thT back its our right to respond

We want to respond to news an articles with our voice. We have that right. Too may tines daily trump has lied or told half truths, why won't you let us respond. This election is too important we needto clean out this corrupt administration an put in new president and a new senate majority. This last senate majority did Nothing for 8 years. They All work for us not the president. They are as corrupt as trump. He failed again just like his business. Bone spur needs to go to fl. Southern dist. Of NY will then bring him up…

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring back comments.

Bring back comments. I liked to voice my thoughts on the platform for YEARS!!!!!

283rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You guys are pathetic Chinese propaganda

Pathetic this communist liberal propaganda-
    Yahoo is worse than CNN

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo Bias

As predicted YAHOO Leftist Bias as you post more anti Trump, anti Conservative stories 8/25 during RNC Convention vs nothing anti Biden/Dem during last weej's DNC Convention. Why is Fox Nrws thr ONLY CONSERVATIVE SOURCE OF STORIES THAT ARE CONSERVSTIVE? THERE ARE MANY MANY CONSERVATIVE MAGAXINES AND PAPERS (WEEKLY) you vould pull stories from. Huff Post isn't even a credible news source. Then you add Yahoo News, CNBC, PBS, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, CNN, AND EVERY OTHER RADICAL LIBERAL SOURCE OF STORIES (MANY JUST POLITICAL SPIN/Propaganda). Yahoo should be charged with sedition. You are a danger to our Democracy.

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bias

It's actually very funny reading Yahoo anymore. Your plans are going to backfire really bad too as they always do. The Democratic Party supports thugs, hoodrats, rioters degenerates and low rent filth. Hey let's defund the police like every Democrat mayor wants to do and fully supports or already has done, let's watch our own cities burn in ruins, look the other way then let's blame president Trump for it along with every article calling America a country full of systemic racism. Sure glad president Trump hasn't been in office more than 4 years, much less 40 like Joe Biden…

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base