Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Strange but nothing new. I can’t seem to find a single positive article on the president or anyone Who is not on the left!

Allowing one side to speak and suppressing the other side is something that I always used to hear about when I was a child in school. The communist party that ran the Soviet union did exactly that! It happens now in China, which is run by a communist party. It happens in North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, all are run by communists and there are many more to name. The Nazis did this as well, so why is it happening at Yahoo!? Among other places.

201st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hey losers

Hey Yahoo News losers, I dropped by after a few weeks to see how the other side is doing, I see it’s Doing the same . Still no comments allowed and the same **** leftist, hate Trump, hate White people fake news articles lol. I’ve been having a blast over at FoxNews.com. Great pro Trump, pro America articles and great debate in their comments forums, unlike this anti American hack hole of a “news” site. Come over to FoxNews and join in the fun. Take care losers haha

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. We want to respond to the items posted. You took away our rights to respond with comments to articles. Put thT back its our right to respond

We want to respond to news an articles with our voice. We have that right. Too may tines daily trump has lied or told half truths, why won't you let us respond. This election is too important we needto clean out this corrupt administration an put in new president and a new senate majority. This last senate majority did Nothing for 8 years. They All work for us not the president. They are as corrupt as trump. He failed again just like his business. Bone spur needs to go to fl. Southern dist. Of NY will then bring him up…

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bring back comments.

Bring back comments. I liked to voice my thoughts on the platform for YEARS!!!!!

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Biased reporting.

Your political "news" is truly a joke. But what I love the most is how you insult the Trump supporters much like Hillary did before she lost the election as well in a most humiliating way. It's even funnier when you talk to friends, relatives, coworkers and just about anyone and show them screenshots of these pathetic headlines and the subliminal messages their journalists think people don't pick up on in their anti Trump tirades throughout the articles. People end up laughing at your pathetic narratives. The way they write the articles is hilarious making people think that the whole…

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Patriots, join me at Fox News

Patriots, had enough of Yahoos biased left wing insanity? Tired of their Trump hating? Fed up with their “white man is evil” leftist narratives? Come join me and other like minded, Trump supporters at FoxNews.com. Fox News allows comments unlike Gestapo Yahoo. Come register and join the fun

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You still have no comments.

You still have no comments and ztill filled with left wing Lies. Just checking and you still suck.

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When will comments return? After Biden Loses?

yahoo execs should just set themselves on fire in protest of the wrong opinions.

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Quit yahoo and get a real job

If I worked at Yahoo these days I’d be embarrassed to admit it. You guys are a leftist propaganda machine with no sense of morality, willing to tell bold face lies to push your agenda.

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cutting comments during an election year is communist good bye

Instead of being moral, honest and trustworthy search engine you are trying desperately to sway an election and are therfore bias and unAmerican Good Bye

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How do we find out who the people are that report us and hide behind a little keyboard because they might not like what we say

How do we find out who the cowards are that report you because they don't like what you say or you don't think the way they do

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Get rid of Pro-trump Propaganda!

Get rid of The Independent. It is owned by Russian oligarch. Also how can I stop Fox articles altogether? I hate propaganda.

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please stop showing the face of the shooter at newtown. He’s horrifying for someone who’s not a parent of a kid who was killed. So imagine.

Please stop showing the face of the shooter at newtown. He’s horrifying for someone who’s not a parent of a kid who was killed, so imagine the pain it must bring to one of them. You get no credit for being a complete *****. Those poor, poor kids, parents and staff.

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. If we cannot comment, Yahoo should be balanced.

There is an obvious liberal bias in how these articles are developed. I say this as someone who’s not even a conservative or Republican. There is nothing wrong in a balanced, if not actually objective, reporting. Unless Yahoo clearly admits where their leanings are then what is put out is insincere. Furthermore, if comments cannot comment there should be more than one point of view on the topics so that we can trust your material and not be alienated but simply engaged to make an informed decision. Anything less, then every article should be labeled an Editorial, which it is.

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring back the comments for the news articles.

They're often the only accurate parts of your stories.

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Social Leftist and lack of comments

Could Yahoo broadcast that they believe in social leftism anymore then they are currently doing? All stories posted are from the far left and whoa is me stories and how powerful the democrats are because they stand up to blah blah blah.... grow up yahoo. The news is suppoused to report fairly, clearly you choose to show your colors.

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base