Yahoo Homepage H
This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
3648 results found
-
Change the stupid video! It's been the same one for over 2 months now! Traveling doesn't need a reminder!
CHANGE the video at the email area! It'e been the same for over 2 months now! Tania Elliot must be getting tired of talking!
888th ranked -
Stop trying to control the conversation.
All people matter.
199th ranked -
I WANT MY OLD MY YAHOO PAGE BACK!
I WANT MY OLD YAHOO PAGE BACK!
64th ranked -
Block out articles.
I need to block out articles such as Kardashians and Jenner family.
271st ranked -
No Sacramento Bee!
No one wants to hear the spewing of the liberals in CA! CA leads the nation in people wanting to escape their crazy ideas. I don't want to read any opinion piece from the Sacramento Bee. The Sacramento Bee fails at delivering news... its opinions are even worse.
711th ranked -
F*ck Yahoo
Mere printed words will never convey my contempt and disgust at your existence; you *****, who call your selves "journalists" are little propaganda **** keeping the truth deflected at all times. Eat **** and welcome the end of mankind, you **** knobs; part of it is your fault.
477th ranked -
613th ranked
-
dark mode
Add dark mode to Yahoo! homepage and fantasy sports. How hard is it to invert the colors! This blows my mind in the year 2023 that Yahoo! can't offer dark mode!!!!
199th ranked -
Writing an article
When using acronyms for the name of a non well known thing, please take the time to include the full name description in parentheses by it.
711th ranked -
711th ranked
-
181st ranked
-
711th ranked
-
Why all the articles from The Telegraph? It’s a British scandal rag and worthless propaganda. Stop filling my yahoo news with its junk.
Why all the articles from The Telegraph? It’s a British scandal rag and worthless propaganda. Stop filling my yahoo news with its junk.
84th ranked -
WHO IS THE IDIOT THAT DECIDED YOU SHOULD DELETE THE ORIGINAL EMAIL - WHEN YOU DONT SEND IT FOR NON EXISTENT SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY -
IF YOU ARE GOING TO STOP AN OUTGOING EMAIL AT LEAST MAKE SURE IT ISN'T DELETED SO IT CAN SENT LATER - YOUR SYSTEM IS GARBAGE AND ADDRESSES I SEND TO DAILY ARE MARKED AS SUSPICIOUS ON RANDOM DAYS, NOT SENT, AND THE ENTIRE LETTER I WROTE DELETED...WHAT HALF WIT DESIGNED THAT ?
888th ranked -
Your "news" has never been great. But you have gone comepletely off the rails with your online CNN reporting. Its not even equal reporting
You're so obviously biased reporting is a shame and you don't even hide it.
530th ranked -
348th ranked
-
Why is HuffPost all over your homepage? I cannot stomach their Trump obsession.
Bring back publisher preference if you are going to only show stories from the left!
613th ranked -
Do away with heavily biased liberal stories... .
Honestly, as a Conservative, I would rather not see heavily biased conservative views either. This platform has become a haven for liberal lunacy... I wish I could open a page and see news, and not news spun one way or the other!!! Just give us news, the facts. Not left leaning opinions.
613th ranked -
ANNOYING animated ads.
STOP the ANNOYING animated ads!! Do you really believe I'm going to buy something just because you FORCE me to watch STUPID, DISTRACTING moving ads? Are you so STUPID and RUDE that you think people go to Yahoo to watch COOL ads, not to read articles? Yahoo truly most of my email now goes to another account. After over 20 years, I can say - Yahoo is RUDE, STUPID and SUCKS! GROW UP!
888th ranked -
logged in but comment functionality says I am not
Fix the recent bug. Just today every time Itry to vote for or post a comment, it says I am not logged in even though I am (it even knows my name). Fix iT
711th ranked
- Don't see your idea?