Yahoo Homepage H
This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
3648 results found
-
shadow banning conservatives is the way communists operate .. truth still gets out now that twitter is no longer run by DNC
stop blocking every conservative.. or be the next Bud Light
316th ranked -
no LGBTQ- please allow users to block ads we find offensive
allow user to Limit ads- Trump- Biden- LGBTQ etc-
711th ranked -
why did you change my email page, this is BS
leave things alone
1227th ranked -
I send messages to known/verifiable email addresses and they don't get received.
I can't receive incoming emails from Gmail accounts. Does Yahoo not accept incoming emails from Gmail?
711th ranked -
477th ranked
-
you keepremoving imy english language going to sign out ok you are damaging my windows system
yahoo is ruing my windows system better leave it in english or i sign out
1227th ranked -
711th ranked
-
most of your posts are stupid...who cares? the kardashians....who cares?
no mare Kardashians....who cares?
477th ranked -
Chaning my Browser.
Why do I have to change my browser. I happen to like the browser that I am using, AVG. Are you getting paid to promote these other browsers or what. I don't want to change the browser that I have been using for years. I pay for a premium account for my business, for a large mail box. NOT to have you dictate what browser I must use.
888th ranked -
Where is the article about Shellyne Rodriguez?
Where is the article about Shellyne Rodriguez?
888th ranked -
I am not able to close the close adds
I am not able to close the close adds
888th ranked -
Support both major web browsers Google Chrome and Firefox equally.
Currently, my.yahoo.com does not display properly in Google Chrome as compared to Firefox. In Chrome you may not choose a theme, nor does it display all the desired RSS feeds within their areas properly, if at all. My.Yahoo.com displays properly in Firefox. Theme can be selected and changed. All desired RSS feeds display properly.
1227th ranked -
Show more positive articles of people of color!
Show more positive articles of people of color!
711th ranked -
How to upload my pic in the yahoo feedback page
How to upload my pic in the yahoo feedback page
888th ranked -
888th ranked
-
Show more positive articles of people of color!
Show more positive articles of people of color!
1227th ranked -
Please allow me to suppress biased news sites from my Yahoo feed.
In the past I've been able to click on three dots beside news stories. These dots gave me an option to suppress bogus "news" stories from my feed. Options included things like, "Not interested in this." or "Don't show more stories from XXXXX." Please turn those buttons back on. I am sick to death of the propaganda Yahoo puts in my feed.
271st ranked -
references please
Back up your news with real references...not opinion or hyperbole.
888th ranked -
Thank You !!
NO Problem !!! ...
1227th ranked -
Yahoo can be improved by ceasing to be puppets for the Deep State and the fascist regime. Twitter broke free. You can too.
Puppets of the Deep State.
348th ranked
- Don't see your idea?