Member Center
3428 results found
-
Stop Recycling Spam ! I am tired receiving the same SPAM over and Over and Over again and again !
Stop Recycling Spam ! I am tired receiving the same SPAM over and Over and Over again and again !
362nd ranked -
I don't want to see less of Huffpost. I want to see NO HUFFPOST EVER. How do I do that
There are new sources that are 100% completely partisan **** that we don't want to see... EVER. I keep seeing, for example, Huffpost in my news feed. HOW DO I GET IT TO 100% STOP FOREVER. Everyday I see it!
509th ranked -
disco
disco1
3325th ranked -
NO MORE FORCED PASSWORD CHANGES.
NOBODY WANTS TO BE FORCED TO CHANGE THEIR PASSWORD! DO NOT MAKE ME DO THIS AGAIN OR I WILL STOP USING YOUR ****** SERVICE AND FIND ONE BETTER.
a recommendation is fine, and if there has actually been a breach, then show us the data, and have us change the password, IF WE WANT TO, stop making us change it randomly because "you may have some security issues with your account" BULLPUCKY!3325th ranked -
362nd ranked
-
Stop deleting old emails on decade old accounts for inactivity
I can recall at least a handful of times I've logged into my account over the passed 2 years, and suddenly I log into my account with everything deleted. I've had this account since I was a young teenager, and I'm honestly mortified thinking of the memories I've lost that I can never retrieve again. And to make matters worse, my Minecraft account (which I also have had since a teen) is directly linked to this email, and now Mojang won't send me any confirmation emails because my email has been flagged as inactive on their website. I've been trying…
362nd ranked -
why are you putting contents go my e-mails in another formate ?
Leave my e-mail contents as they are do not put into a condensed formate
1472nd ranked -
third party app password not being generated
not able to generate 3 party app password
189th ranked -
Can't find a SIMPLE change password button on acct mgm page HORRIBLE you make it so difficult Create ONE buttton CHAGE Password
create a button you cAN FIND
1472nd ranked -
Cannot use outlook app password cannot be revoked.
There is no way to revoke an app password. and to generate on comes back as error. Unable to use outlook now.
1472nd ranked -
eMails are not getting downloaded
I am facing challenges with downloading emails to outlook. Most of the time, it wont refresh with latest emails.
1472nd ranked -
Fix app password generator!
Fix app password generator!
51st ranked -
Can I please have my reply-to-comments privileges reinstated? It’s been a few years and I promise to follow guidelines if reinstated.
Can I please have my reply-to-comments privileges reinstated? It’s been a few years and I promise to follow guidelines if reinstated. Respectfully written. altenspring@yahoo.com
509th ranked -
Someone at Yahoo News is banning anyone who posts anything that person disagrees with. This is shameful conduct! I want an alternative ISP
STOP VICIOUSLY CENSORING AND BANNING FREE SPEECH. THAT IS FASCIST CONDUCT!
275th ranked -
I don't want to have a password at all. It just causes confusion.
I don't want a password at all. It just creates "busy work" and confusion at no benefit.
1472nd ranked -
for people with 2 phone numbers you should allow account security code to be sent to both numbers. I have 2 different services for my work
for account security you should allow 2 phone numbers to be entered. I have 2 different cell companies because sometimes we dont get service on one but we do on the other. I travel and need access to both numbers. Allowing 2 phone numbers to be sent the code would allow access to emails anytime.
1472nd ranked -
the app password generator doesn't work. please inform me when it will be working again.
the app password generator doesn't work. please inform me when it will be working again.
163rd ranked -
I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO RESOND TO YOU WITH A CODE SEND ON MY PHONE
I HAVE A NETWORK PROBLEM IN MY OFFICE SO I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SEND YOU THE CODE THAT IS SEND IN MY PHONE -0660399040. THEV CODE APEARED AFTER I DEPARTED MY OFFICE AND I CANNOT USE SOMEONE CONTACT SINCE EMAILS ARE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL.
802nd ranked -
unsubscribe
We can no longer unsubscribe from Spam, we must pay for premium, time to leave Yahoo.
1472nd ranked -
Start to hire felons
Just start to hire more ppl like felons that would be nice
3325th ranked
- Don't see your idea?