Member Center
3428 results found
-
Yahoo, you and your censorship can go ***** yourselves!
Yahoo, you and your censorship can go ***** yourselves!
229th ranked -
all mails to be received immediately
i have not received any mails
in my in box
for the past 10 days.189th ranked -
I post the word “Test” in Conversations. Yahoo rejects it.
A single word “Test”. Gets rejected immediately with “ Your comment has been rejected as it does not align with our Community Guidelines.”
What is wrong?
509th ranked -
please hepl me for my Facebook not Confirm code from Yahoo mail ,can you? You sent dandernboy@yahoo.com
please hepl me. thanks
1472nd ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
recall email
Can we recall email with 5min of sending email?
1472nd ranked -
app password
whats the point of having an app password option IF IT NEVER WORKS!!!
275th ranked -
IDIOMAS PARA USAR....SOLAMENTE ESPANOL...O INGLES....PERO NUNCA EL PORTGUEZ
IDIOMAS PARA USAR....SOLAMENTE ESPANOL...O INGLES....PERO NUNCA EL PORTGUEZ
1472nd ranked -
Allow access to changes to how I log in!
Show how to change how I can log into yahoo. I'm tired of Yahoo not allowing for a trusted computer, like the rest of the world! Instead it requires a code sent to a cell phone, If I wanted to use my cell phone I would have logged in with it!
1472nd ranked -
When will you fix the app password generator?
It has been down for weeks
509th ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
I am not sure what you changed but in the past couple months I am being inundated with fraudulent emails which are going right to my inbo
I am not sure what you changed with your security but in the past couple months I am being inundated with fraudulent emails which are going right to my inbox. Where is Yahoo's Security??? I have asked and other Yahoo users have noticed the same thing. Please research and FIX
1472nd ranked -
Hey Yahoo, after 20+ years of an email account, i watch 5 world cup games on telemundo, i am not magically fluent in so Spanish.
I did not magically become fluent after watching a few world cup games in Spanish. Please stop listening to what is around me and trying to predict behavior by auto directing me to Spanish language versions of your site.
1472nd ranked -
Provide an easy to use Customer Help Availability instead of 2 hours of amost close reading to achieve nothing
Some time ago my account " dadgates@yahoo.ca " was hacked by some bad people. My header account name was changed from " Edward " to " Eward " leaving out the " d " . Many times I have tried to find a way to correct this and have my header name returned to " Edward " however all I get is the runaround and the runaround and more runaround, countless hours wasted reading a bunch of time wasting, frustrating stuff that achieves NOTHING. Please provide an easy way to solve problems. Thank You ! ! !
802nd ranked -
Why is Yahoo blocking ALL of my posts? There are NO Curses or attacks on ANYONE!
This is ridiculous. YAHOO is blocking ALL of my posts regardless of how benign they are and telling me that language might be offensive? What language? The English language? This is BS! And something is obviously going on behind the scenes to BLOCK CERTAIN PEOPLE! I am RECORDING all of this, every message that says my language when there is NO bad language or attack on anyone AT ALL! Who is Yahoo in cahoots with? Stock shorters? Y'all better look into your IT department. SOMEONE IS ON BOARD WITH ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Someone is being PAID OFF to block dissenting views!…
509th ranked -
I am tired from your games with singing in!! I have only 1(one) phone,which is on file
If I am signed in, why do I cannot ***** my email?
1472nd ranked -
Dark mode for yahoo lite app
Dark mode option for yahoo lite app
229th ranked -
you can activate app password for outlook 2010
I WANT TO MAKE APP PASSWORD AVALIABLE
ITS BETTER IDEA FOR US1472nd ranked -
Provide for two factor verification using a different email address
Right now, for two factor verification, you do not allow for using another email address. I know my email account has been compromised as well as my phone number, so I need a better way. Try it.
1472nd ranked -
Registration!!!!!!!!
Why can't I get off the 'add another account' page? I only want to add one account, I've registered, but it insists that I add more (I don't have any more) Alter the settings on the page to give people the option to finish or add another account.
1472nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?