Member Center
3428 results found
-
Why mails are been bounced back from diffrent recipient's when they sent me to yahoo.co.in
Why mails are been bounced back from diffrent recipient's when they sent me to yahoo.co.in
1472nd ranked -
i lose all my email...please give me back all my email
i lose all my email..is very importan...please give me back
1472nd ranked -
block domain
Please add a way to block entire domain for SPAM -- not just senders.
1472nd ranked -
Debería ser posible actualizar la fecha de nacimiento, por error de formato MM/DD/YYYY
Por error he ingresado mal la fecha de nacimiento, debido a que por costumbre la fecha la ingresamos dd/MM/yyyy y Yahoo la ha tomado como mm/dd/yyyy, por lo que la fecha de nacimiento es incorrecta, ¿será posible algún día corregir esto?
1472nd ranked -
Stop demanding I change my password every 2 months; I'm pretty sick of this inconvenience!
Stop demanding I change my password every 2 months; I'm pretty sick of this inconvenience! The only trouble I've had since creating the account in 1994, has been "ON YOUR END YAHOO" with data breaches - you letting info go, not me.
275th ranked -
Yahoo is actually treasonous FOX News!
Yahoo is actually treasonous FOX News!
120th ranked -
yahoo sucks quit playing to the rightwing and Fascist
open network to all people, not just Trumpsters
509th ranked -
WHY DO I HAVE TO CHANGE MY PASS WORD EVERY TIME I WANT TO SHOP?
FIX YOUR COMPUTERS SO I DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE MY PASS WORD EVERY TIME I WANT TO SHOP.
362nd ranked -
good jobs
good jobs
1472nd ranked -
802nd ranked
-
hi i have another add on mail id. I am unable to fetch it. why?
hi i have another add on mail id. I am unable to fetch it. why?
1472nd ranked -
Time is incorrect
Time is incorrect. There is no way to change it to the correct time. There is nothing in settings to change time.
802nd ranked -
6360124194
6360124194
1472nd ranked -
I want the old Yahoo back
bring back old Yahoo
509th ranked -
Account recovery very tedious and eventually you end up not helping oe recovering your clients accounts
Your limits being put forward so that you don't receive a verification code is shocking
1472nd ranked -
yahoo is pretty disgusting with the censorship... I will discontinue
Who are the trolls in charge of censorship?
1472nd ranked -
How can you improve, by being HONEST and not BIASED in you so called "community guidelines".
Sick and tired of Yahoo banning comments based on NOTHING. Your biased community guidelines need to be looked at. Try being fair and objective in your bans.
802nd ranked -
stop all the spam messages without having us convert to your yahoo plus
either stop spam messages or I will terminate my account
362nd ranked -
Yahoo! oppressors at it again, rejecting perfectly valid comments aligned with their policies
This comment was rejected.
"a growing movement inside one of the country’s two major parties — the Republican Party — to refuse to accept defeat in an election." yet the Democrats still refuse to accept the results of 2016. "The run of recent Supreme Court decisions — both sweeping and, according to polls, unpopular — highlights this disconnect." Courts decide on law the constitution, NOT POPULAR OPINION. This writer is clearly bias and is pushing a narrative and agenda of his pleasure.
509th ranked -
My email address is controlled by an old crazy boyfriend of mine and I can’t remove myself from his account
I helped an old boyfriend create a “rocketmail” email address 7 years ago with my yahoo account and have been unable to separate our accounts since then. Somehow he is the owner of my yahoo account. I am unable to change my name on the account because he owns it. I have had to transfer all of my yahoo correspondences to a new gmail account, and will soon close the yahoo account.
509th ranked
- Don't see your idea?