Skip to content

Member Center



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

3428 results found

  1. cannot send emails, fix this issue! Nor can I reset this in the settings. I never get a reply from Yahoo on how to fix this issue!

    cannot send emails, fix this issue! Nor can I reset this in the settings. I never get a reply from Yahoo on how to fix this issue!

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have 1 mobile you have number and 1 computer which i am using. No other devices to send information to you.

    I have only 1 mobile. You have the number. I do not have other active devices. Just the mobile and my computer which I am using. Please allow for the elderly disabled who rely on the computer and emails to receive important health communications. Thank you

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If you flag an account for suspiscious activity there should be some way to see what it was that flagged your account

    account flagged for suspicious activity, verify sign in, go to activity and nothing suspicious there just my normal sign ins and devices. health check and account say all good - no way to see why the extra steps were needed.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please listen to everyone. I have had a hacker on my mac for 8 years. He's torn computers up & printer at night, stolen identity, thousands.

    BOA has a fraud section that Jeremy Dorn of Austin,Tx volunteers to check. He's putting fake statements on cards, he put many on mine, and Paypal which I don't ever do, thousands and I was the one who figured it out He's made at me for telling, which e everyone knew but afraid to tell. I did, I believe in honesty & he's been lying, cheating and stealing all his life. Now he wants to kill me and he's breaching into all my accounts and I can't use my computer. The law won't do anything about him, he does what…

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. wording and yet is blocked for review.

    how about you all fix AI on the yahoo comments, I post and other people post sensible wording
    and yet is blocked for review.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Send a text

    Make it an option to have a text verification sent when suspicious activity is detected in an account. Not just sending an email. In 20mins I lost all my social media accounts when my email account was hacked by someone in Nigeria. If I had been able to catch it sooner I could of prevented a lot, but I don’t constantly check my email.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You have my connected devices is wrong. It says I am connected to a device in Salisbury North Carolina. I am in Edmonton Alberta Canada.

    How do I delete a wrong device that you say I am connected to. I am and always have been in Edmonton Alberta Canada. Have I been hacked? my name, phone numbers and 2 emails are correct. I need help with this. I have changed my password 2 times in the last 1/2 hour but it still says that I am connected to a device in Salisbury North Carolina. Here is the device you tell me I am connected with.
    Chrome, Windows
    Current device
    Salisbury, North Carolina, United States
    14 minutes ago

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. let me choose what i want to see, i DO NOT want to see sports trending, now my horoscope is gone from homepage, one of the main reasons i do

    where did my horoscopes go and why did you put that useless sports trending on my page, i have no interest in sports, i have never clicked on anything sports related as i dont have any interest at all in sports. give me more control of what i want on my home page like it used to be or i find another home page.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. STOP MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASWORDS!!!!

    As the title said. i should be given option on how 'secure' my account is. I dont **** care if someone can hack my email easily. i ******* should be given the option of opting a more secure account or as is. if i dont wish to change my password because it's easy to guess then it's my ******* problem. now, i have to create a new password which i would forget compared to the password i've been using for the last ******* 20 years. the *? what good it do to me if i cant access my email…

    275th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My contact list has disappeared???? Help!!!!!!

    My contact list has disappeared???? Help!!!!!!

    275th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A.P GOVT.RETD. SERVICE

    Help the poor by Rotary Polio fund raise- Endowment fund raise

    3325th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. to add the new users add facility to make web site associated with the only yahoo mail accounts.

    To make Yahoo more popular addition of new feature of making and hosting web site for small business entities associated exclusively with yahoo mail will help for both - yahoo as well as business entity. Yahoo may charge something for developing and hosting such website.

    3325th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "SHOW LESS" does not work! I am done using Yahoo as my news source. It is deciving. I am going to Google News. It works!

    I continuously select SHOW LESS for several news sources and they keep being added to my queue of top news stories. I consider them propaganda machines and I am frankly done with it. My preferences don't seem to matter. Google News seems to be working as expected. I never see certain media sources anymore. Learn how it is done Yahoo!

    120th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want to update my date of birth, please activate the option or help futher how to do it..

    I want to update my date of birth, please activate the option or help futher how to do it..

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. STOP DRIVING ME CRAZY WITH **** JUST TO LET ME SIGN IN. I DID NOT GET 2 LEVEL VERIFICATION. I HATE YOU

    I DIDNOT ASK FOR 2 **** SIGN IN YOU STINK. YOUR ****** HELP BUNCH THAT WANTS A CREDIT CARD IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF. STOP MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE AND JUST DO YOUR **** JOB

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fix account recovery verification

    ENOUGH with the looping BS. Foir account recovery email we are sent a code, we enter that code from the recovery email.

    Then we are sent to the recovery email to get the code authentication and bounced back and forth like this between the two **** emails just to get a notice in both "ACCOUNT HEALTH CHECK" 1 issue found dealing with adding the Recovery Email, and then told to add the other email as the recovery email for the previous and back and forth in an endless LOOP!!!!!!!!!

    And to get you guys and gals to fix it, we…

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop fiddling with our accounts and let us use a password of our choosing no matter

    Stop fiddling with our accounts and let us use a password of our choosing no matter

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Help us get in recovery account also

    See data and unusual activity and generate password

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. STOP ASKING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD!!! STOP REQUIRING ME TO DO A 2-STEP AUTHORIZATION AUTHENTICATION!!! This is annoying.

    Stop forcing me to change my password and making me do a 2-step authentication just to log onto my Yahoo! account. This is annoying, I didn't ask for this and I don't need this. It's highly annoying and disrespectful, its un-productive and I don't have time for this nonsense. If I ever get hacked, and I've never been hacked before, I'll report it to you guys and we'll go from there. I've never changed my password because I don't give them out to anyone. My passwords have been with me since I was 13 years old and I am now…

    49th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories