Member Center
3428 results found
-
You guys don’t listen! My password keeps changing and now an authenticator app was added. Pay attention!!
Pay attention!! I’m not changing m passwords 5 seconds after making them and I sure as **** didn’t do an authenticator app! I want Every dime you’ve been taking from me! Your app is ****!
1472nd ranked -
remove out of date settings
stop settings are out of date
802nd ranked -
get rid of the disgusting pimple and foot problem adverts! The last thing i want my clients to see!!!
get rid of the disgusting pimple and foot problem adverts! The last thing i want my clients to see!!!
3325th ranked -
How can i add member
How do I start
3325th ranked -
3rd Part App password not Generating!
When I generate a new password after deleting an old one, it says sorry this feature isn't available .. why? since yesterday for aol.. yahoo mail..
4th ranked -
mera email id band Hoo gya chalu Karna hai
mera email id chalu Karna hai
1472nd ranked -
Have the Fantasy football schedule match the schedule for the NFL games
Have the Fantasy football game match the NFL football games
1472nd ranked -
Enable fantasy team management through app.
All your app does is let me see news. I can see the name of my fantasy team in my profile, but can’t see the league, manage players, or do anything else. Seems really strange. Why even make the app?
1472nd ranked -
You moderate this site like children are your main audience. Go **** yourselves.
Your kind are a disease. You need to grow up and not reject comments just because you dont like the content.
1472nd ranked -
Im the official owner Alex Keith Daukei-Cole
Help me get into all my account
1472nd ranked -
Password change Time
Can you provide the password change time including the time zone . This can be either user time (Travelling or Location) or the profile timezone . It is very confusing when UTC comes in to picture as well
802nd ranked -
it ******* with me, and leave me the **** alone... I DO NOT NEED YOUR ********>> BOTHERSOME CRAPPOLA>
LEAVE ME ALONE >> OR ELSE ILL DEMOTE YOU TO THE **** PILE>
509th ranked -
Generate App Pasword
I have been trying to generate an app password for Outlook Desktop but there is no drop down for apps and when I manually enter Outlook Desktop I get the message:
Sorry, this feature is not available at present.
This is fine but I have been trying now for 2 days and still no joy.
Can you help? Please send a response to mark_britton@sky.com.
Many thanks
Mark
3rd ranked -
fix ur ****** site
im not getting emails that im supposed to be getting
1472nd ranked -
location
when i said about not using my location , i wasnt asking , i was telling you not to .
802nd ranked -
Put an option that allows you to cancel your subscription online!!!
Provide an option to cancel the subscription on the subscription management page
1472nd ranked -
Need a way to categorically disable IMAP access to email account.
This past weekend my 86-year mom was victimized by the most invasive hack attack I've ever seen--filters diverting incoming email, auto-responders and forwarders mapped to a fake account that resembled her username, sent mailbox deleted, the works. It took me hours to undo the damage. This could be prevented with a simple switch to disable IMAP access without standard 2-factor validation. PLEASE!!!!
1472nd ranked -
I do not want to be on User Voice! Please remove me from this whatever!
I am trying to get out of the User Voice issue…..PLEASE remove from this site!!!!
802nd ranked -
why must i wait 1 hr to enter my password each time I log onto my yahoo accounts each day?
why must i wait 1 hr to enter my password each time I log onto my yahoo accounts each day?
362nd ranked -
1472nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?