Skip to content

Member Center



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

3427 results found

  1. 3324th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How can I get popups to open on emails? What setting do I change to?

    The popups on my incoming emails don't show. How can I get them to open when the emails is received?

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. All of my comments are blocked. No matter the perspective. I've even agreed with comments I don't agree with and been blocked. Censorship!

    You allow the worst vitriol imaginable, yet you block level-headed and common sense comments. Even if I post "I agree" you block it. Stop your censorship and ideologic censorship!

    164th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Google & Yahoo

    STOP USING YOUR ADVERTS TO COVER REPORTS OF DEATHS ! YOU ARE BOTH A TOTAL DISGRACE ?
    NOBODY NEEDS TO SEE THIS GARBAGE OVER A LOVED ONES DEATH NOTICE !!

    362nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Someone removed my account. Can I only get help from your paid service?

    For those whose accounts are taken over by a malicious 3rd party, it only adds pain to the insult by only getting customer support if you now have to pay for help. That seems like a penalty, and not a benefit. I think the exploit changed my email address to another address and the actor then deleted my account, and Yahoo says it can't access the account with automated services. I don't think it is fair.

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We are trying to change our business address but have no idea how to achieve this simple task. Can you please assist. We are logged into o

    We are trying to change our business address but have no idea how to achieve this simple task. Can you please assist? We are logged into o

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remove the sites from my feed when i ask for it!!!

    When I choose to not see certain sites, how about you actually remove them. If I see one more daily beast article I'm done with this atrocious site

    275th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improove security

    My account is hacked constantly despite my repeated password change and two steps verification inserted

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. please stop took money on my checking account i have no money and i am a elderly disable

    to yahoo please stop tanke money on my bank account without my authorization

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. when changing recovery E-mail notify with an email to both accounts, mines was changed to an unkown user without my consent or knowledge.

    duplicate e-mail confirmation when changing recovery E-mail, so as to be aware of the change, mines was changed without my knowledge or approval!

    275th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I signed up for McAfee protection via Yahoo

    I signed up for McAfee protection via Yahoo - free for 30 days and then $4.99 per month. When I tried to download the product I was told it wouldnot work on my Chromebook! I contacted McAfee to withdraw this signup and to STOP any monthly payments. They said I had to go through Yahoo since I signed up through them. I have spent a LONG time trying to find how to contact Yahoo to get this whole process STOPPED!! I will NOT be allowing payments to go on my credit card without notifying authorities of this problem!!!

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. After a long time I have signed in to my yahoo mail but I am not receiving all mails only 2 mails are visible how can I recover old mails?

    After a long time I have signed in to my yahoo mail but I am not receiving all mails only 2 mails are visible how can I recover old mails?

    120th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. screen and spam junk mail before it hits mailbox better! 35 out of 36 are spam daily

    screen and spam junk mail before it hits mailbox better! 35 out of 36 are spam daily ... not worth it

    189th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unable To Use Yahoo Mail

    I cannot read email, yahoo has been acting up for a week now. I also cannot send email. This is still an email service right?

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The news on here is dire and misleading. Could you fact check before you post?

    Could you fact check your news. Some of this is not fact checked. Also, could you include happier or more uplifting stories. This is a terrible site for mental health

    3324th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop with all you SUPER far left annoying ****.

    It is getting SOOO bad that everything on your website has gone to the SUPER far left. I'm not even a republican and I'm thinking of changing my email to another site just cause how bad you guys have gotten. No one likes how WOKE or anything to do with the far left. Just like the right hates the super far right, EVERYONE HATES your annoying super far left ****. May need new writers if it's really all on them.

    1472nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I prefer Newsmax news

    News preferences. I prefer Newsmax and actually am tired of the trash talk about Trump.

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Your community forum censorship sucks!

    Your community forum censorship sucks ***.

    362nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories