Skip to content

Member Center



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

3427 results found

  1. all my fille is gone for sure ?

    i'try to find all my recently fille

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I can't change photo or age nor date of Birth as wrong. Also have been hacked on here.

    Why can't I change my personal data & need to send mail to another email address as this has been hacked. I change password and it changes again without my using.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want to be able to shut off autoplay on adds

    Give the option to turn off auto play on ads. It is terrible to be in a virtual meeting and ads open up from Walgreens

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am unable to directly reply to my mails.

    When i click my mails open and read them, they remain marked unread. What's going on? I cannot directly reply to the mails either.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I believe you turn comments back off. You are helping the division.

    Turn them back off. Not good timing. More contact people have worse it is going to get. All commenting should be turned off.

    362nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Forewared all emails from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

    I cannot receive emails from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If this is not rectified I will cancel all my family accounts

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I wanted to check Recent Activity but the screen goes to the sign in page. Is this correct?

    I wanted to check Recent Activity but the screen goes to the sign in page. Is this correct?

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop charging email users to call in for assistance. With what you earn through ads that are constantly disrupting the flow of emails by pop

    Make ALL assistance to email users FREE. You earn enough through all the ads we have to go through just to READ our emails, so your toll-free number should take us to FREE assistance, not some greedy PAID service for which you underpay those giving it. Especially when you refuse to update a person's name on their email account.

    362nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have 2+ accounts, can only get into 1. Who can help me?

    I have 2+ accounts, can only get into 1. Who can help me?

    133rd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You need to hire professional support member on your help center

    Every time I call, I receive "sorry that we can't access your account, please try to log in again"
    No solutions are provided and your people act like a bot.
    I am afraid that I will lose my account which has been there for more that 24 years

    229th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My old yahoo account

    able to logon my old yahoo account
    I tried to log in to my previous account but I forgot my password. So I used my phone number to receive the verification code. But it did not work after I tried the call support number but it says that my country is not available. And I really need my account back.

    189th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My old yahoo account

    my old all mails and important photos missing... how to recovery my yahoo mail - Mails
    my old all mails and important photos missing... how to recovery my yahoo mail - Mails
    able to logon my old yahoo account
    I tried to log in to my previous account but I forgot my password. So I used my phone number to receive the verification code. But it did not work after I tried the call support number but it says that my country is not available. And I really need my account back.

    74th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. why when I set my news feed to just science and ads I still get all of the ones i removed

    when someone clicks, they only want a certain amount and types of posts you should allow that or tell them why

    362nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stronger spam filter is needed

    One of my old email addresses was so corrupted by spam bombing in the inbox that I had to stop using it and removed all accounts with that email address. Now a few more spam emails are starting to escape into the inbox of my other email address and its obvious to me at first glance that it is spam. I keep sending it to spam but I keep getting them. I am worried that in time I too will have this inbox with spam that escaped the spam filters. It will ruin my accounts if they get into any…

    120th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pop-out videos

    Every time I open an yahoo article and there's a video for it, for some reason you want to cram it down our throats. STOP! If we want to watch the video then give us that choice! There should be no pop-up video period! And since there is, I should be able to disable it with one (1) click, not have it pop out at me every time I try to scroll down my screen.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pop-out videos

    Every time I open an yahoo article and there's a video for it, for some reason you want to cram it down our throats. STOP! If we want to watch the video then give us that choice! There should be no pop-up video period! And since there is, I should be able to disable it with one (1) click, not have it pop out at me every time I try to scroll down my screen.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. my other account i keep getting emails from casino i unsribe and block and spam they keep sendong me

    help my other account i keep getting emails from casino i unsribe and block and spam they keep sendong me

    229th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I've purchased a different user device in which I may wish to change from my current user device. Is there a way to pre-notify yahoo the new

    I've purchased a different user device in which I may wish to change from my current user device. Is there a way to pre-notify yahoo the new or different devices information to keep security in the loop on this new device information and avoid possible security issues a new or different account trusted user device in shipping transit??

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories