Member Center
3427 results found
-
1472nd ranked
-
want to prevent yahoo access to change my gmail emails
How can I withdraw from approval to Yahoo to access and change my Gmail email?
1472nd ranked -
My Date of Birth's Year is Wrong I want to update. give change DOB option.
Give change DOB option.
1472nd ranked -
802nd ranked
-
It does not seem user friendly in the case of me changing my password. I have never written down nor want in my mind in ways telepathy is a
It does not seem user friendly. I wish to maybe secure some fashion of a password as the first I never wanted to spread by telepathy. (What is what else can be said for a changed number on google numbers over ten years ago. This was nine digits out of area codes to lock the palm pre. my thoughts on my ***** driven boss and memory so the number changes, wealth Chevron just as bad) So as my phone stolen and the one number a trusted contact I see nothing more then persistent hate for grievances filed and hacking or…
802nd ranked -
Fix this ****! nothing works! cannot comment on you stupid stories is this run by Putin?
Fix this ****! nothing works! cannot comment on you stupid stories is this run by Putin?
1472nd ranked -
Why can I not comment on a story? All I see is "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests" etc!
Let us post our comments on your stories!
1472nd ranked -
I want to be signed in at all times at my two emails: scmonsoon@yahoo.com AND rjscmunson93@att.net
I want to be signed in at all times at my two emails: scmonsoon@yahoo.com AND rjscmunson93@att.net
802nd ranked -
your email page is too crowded with headins and other stuff. to be headings and other stuff. 4 inchs of the bottom is for my email.
I'd like to have my old yahoo mail format back.
1472nd ranked -
Ability to report 'recovery' emails that are not yours?!
I had to remove two emails from my account that were somehow linked without my permission.
Email removed
lawr0408@gmail.com
19 minutes ago
Email removed
faheeddali@gmail.com
19 minutes agoI recommend people check their recovery emails for people trying to abuse the recovery system to get access to your account. I tried reporting it but this whole you need Yahoo+ to even report potential hacks is bull.
1472nd ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
I keep getting spam mail and when I try to block them, they automatically reappear in my spam folder, please help
Initially these spam emails were being deleted, now they are being returned to my spam folder as soon as I try to block them. I'm not sure what's going on but this needs to stop
362nd ranked -
SPAM Mails
Due to some reasons the mails in SPAM folder failed to recover in Inbox. It might be some server issue. But these mails were processed partially. I am unable to restore them back to inbox. These are about 58 mails. Can you help me.
1472nd ranked -
Specific guidance on community guidlines
THESE ARE THE YAHOO! COMMUNITY GUIDELINES -
Be courteous and stay on-topic.
Don’t incite violence or hatred towards others.
Don't make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
Don’t post content about the manufacture, purchase or sale of illegal drugs.
Don't copy and post others' material, trademarked content, or intellectual property.
Don’t post content intended to or that could mislead, defraud, or otherwise harm our users.
Posting HTML, links, or viruses or other malicious code is a violation of the Terms of Service.
Comments shouldn't harass, abuse, or threaten anyone's personal safety or property.
Don’t post content that promotes, encourages…802nd ranked -
509th ranked
-
this email linked to my backup email, i cannot use my backup email to sign in to my yahoo email as this logs in to my backup email
Make them use other kind of ways to prove they are the person when trying to get their account and i want to delete this link to my backup account, yahoo synced my gmail to yahoo which was my back-up. because of this i cannot send and get my verification code to open my yahoo account which was jamesangelopoquiz@yahoo.com and when im trying to contact one of the speciaist of yours im just returned to the first page please fix this.
802nd ranked -
I added this Account to My Gmail Recovery Account Now I forget my Gmail password I tried to recover my Gmail And the Email sent to my recov
I added this Account to My Gmail Recovery Account
Now I forget my Gmail password I tried to recover my Gmail And the Email sent to my recovery code on this Email but I didn't get the recovery code Please Help229th ranked -
I just received an e-mail from yahoo thanking me for changing to yahoo mail plus. What does it mean, since I already had yahoo mail plus?
Give more explanation in your customer service emails
802nd ranked -
Member Center is OK. But there seems to be no way to print daily events on Yahoo calandar, which makes it useless as far as I am concerned
Show a simple way to activate a print option in Yahoo.calandar.
1472nd ranked -
Lower the price to $2.00/month for Yahoo Mail Plus. More might buy it.
Lower the price to $2.00/month for Yahoo Mail Plus. More might buy it.
509th ranked
- Don't see your idea?