Member Center
3427 results found
-
I wrote to you my inability to receive my emails to my cellphone as used to get.
Since my password was not recognized for a few days on Aug 10th again I had to give a new password. Now the desktop email system is working, but my cellphone is not. It is asking for a new password, whereas earlier both desktop and cellphone worked on one password.
802nd ranked -
Why do I have to change my email password many many times. Also my desktop password was valid for my cellphone too as I have wifi.
My cellphone has wifi connection and use the same password I use on my desktop. Last few days both were out. On Aug 10 I gave a new password to my diesktop as the old one was not recognized. Now my desktop email works (up to now), but cellphone is not recognizing it and as such I am having a big problem. Many times this password problem arises. It wont recognize the password I give when again system ask for the password. I am old and it is a massive problem for me. Please help. But please do it free,…
275th ranked -
تامين الحساب اظهار الايميل وكلمة السر ورقم الهاتف يكون اضمن واحسن واظهار الاسم واللفب واخفاء كلمة السر والسؤال يجب سري
تامين الحساب اظهار الايميل وكلمة السر ورقم الهاتف يكون اضمن واحسن واظهار الاسم واللفب واخفاء كلمة السر والسؤال يجب سري
1472nd ranked -
Censorship
Why do you allow people to post the term "***********" ? It goes against your own guidelines! I understand the fact that your company is a private identity! However when you allow extremists to post and censor posts that go the other way, it rips your guidelines to shreds! I know, you just don't care and you have an agenda!
802nd ranked -
make it easier to change mobile phone details, i have changed phone and am unable to access app on new phone.
stop ripping people off with a premium number and just help them out for free.
802nd ranked -
Make my favorite home teams come up FIRST / BOSTON
make my home teams scores and schedules come up first
802nd ranked -
Is there an easy way for Yahoo mail to recognize all of my personal devices? I don't want account key codes for my personal devices!!!!
Is Yahoo mail capable for recognizing my personal devices or not. I am tired of stupid account key codes sent to my cell phone when using my personal devices! I want an easy way to quickly access my email on my personal devices. Also, I don't want to have to pay for it!!!!
275th ranked -
Go out of business.
Just go out of business. Yahoo = democrat lapdog = enough.
509th ranked -
You have truly become the mos annoying email server EVER! Constant having to tesign in with code dea h time!!! Ridiculous - among other issu
stop sending codes to sign in
802nd ranked -
Yahoo sucks
Yahoo is hot garbage.
362nd ranked -
Fix the block spam removal. As of now it doesn't work.
How to block the spam. As of now it doesn't work.
145th ranked -
Sometime, I can't understand,and don't know about to fixing the error.
Please make update easy to understand
802nd ranked -
STOP making me change my password so often! You're ******* me off!!!
STOP making me change my password so often! You're ******* me off!!! You're driving me away!
70th ranked -
help.
You suck. Your site is messed up and there is no help. See what I mean! I am already signed in and your **** can't tell! **** YAHOO.COM!
362nd ranked -
Please notify when email is breached
My email was breached and Capital One and Credit Wise found it. These are critical issues. How are they being dealt with?
802nd ranked -
Why did you get rid of the option to mark spam as filtered to trash? Also where is our block option?
Give us back the option to block spam
509th ranked -
Hijacked
Chrome-linex is logged on and cannot be removed I'm not logged into that device I sign out of suspicious devices.
Account Hi-jacked, email, phone apps, Google account, Yahoo account Account Hi-jacked, email, phone apps, Google account, Yahoo account Duplicate devices log into my accounts/phones/app/digital secure/Norto 360 Kaspersky-accessed by apps with email usernames when i use my emails to sign in.
Automatically sign in when asking for password just now.
189th ranked -
Delete my email account.
Yahoo is nothing less than a dictatorship. Delete my email account immediately. When I see that it is gone, I will use Microsoft news.
133rd ranked -
3324th ranked
-
802nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?