Member Center
3427 results found
-
802nd ranked
-
Can't change D.O.B. on account
Make it possible to change D.O.B. on account
802nd ranked -
email address correction
my email address zulfizehr71@yahoo.co.uk but when i log in its shows zulfizehr71@yahoo.com . i cant receive emails because of it can you please resolve this thanks
509th ranked -
lost my old mails since i have not logged in last 2 years, need to recover all old mail, please support
lost my old mails since i have not logged in last 2 years, need to recover all old mail, please support
229th ranked -
My real D.O.B. is 5 March 1961
Change the current D.O.B. to 5 March 1961
802nd ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
Improve SPAM blocking with small change
I can't block any more spam senders because I have reached the limit. If you have to cap the number, make an option so that the user can overwrite the oldest ones used, so that the 1000 (or whatever the limit is0 is the 1000 most recently used spam addresses.
Also, the only way i can delete them is one at a time, and there is no option to sort them based on when they were entered. Allowing editing with sorting based on date entered, date last matched, or alpha, and allowing multiples (all, none, multiple check boxes) would be…
362nd ranked -
75% of your news feeds are repulsive.
Head line never supported by anything but supposition.
802nd ranked -
Stop using my full name as my ID.
I'm not appreciating my full name being shown when making a comment.
509th ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
stop changing my yahoo page to Spanish (I don't speak or read Spanish.); I am an American not from South of the Border.
Stop changing my page to Spanish (I don't read or speak Spanish.); I am an American not from South of the Border. I am an All American man/boy from the past and present.
275th ranked -
My email account was hacked but the security center is saying there are not problems
i keep changing the password but it doesnt help.
1472nd ranked -
Not receiving SMS verification codes for Yahoo Mail accounts in the Philippines
We aren't receiving SMS verification codes for my yahoo mail phone number and for my dad's yahoo mail phone number. It appears to be a problem with Globe Telecom in the Philippines. Can you not call the numbers instead?
362nd ranked -
create a dark mode.
Almost every other website has created a dark mode for their site so that we are not blinded by the ultra-white screen... please do the same.
120th ranked -
delete account
yahoo is stupid
362nd ranked -
My wife and I had to share a phone for a bit and my name was accidentally put on her Yahoo account. She is just trying to get her name on i.
My wife and I were having phone problems so we were both using the same phone for awhile. Her Yahoo account ended up with my name on it. She is just trying to get her name back on the Yahoo account. Mark and Patty Kellis.
802nd ranked -
Please
Please give us the option to completely block sources. The 'See Less' option simply does not work. I use it for one source EVERY time I see it yet every time I login there is something on the page from the source.
1472nd ranked -
Received this Yahoo Mail !! <jwberkow@yahoo.com> To:donotreply@yahoo.com Tue, Jul 19 at 5:12 PM For your security we disabled links in this
Yahoo Mail !! jwberkow@yahoo.com
To:donotreply@yahoo.com
Tue, Jul 19 at 5:12 PM
For your security we disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.
Yahoo MailDear yahoo User,
You have requested to Deactivate your Email Account on the 19, July 2022. If you believe this is a Mistake or an Error from your Server,
Kindly Click Here to Cancel Termination to keep your email active otherwise your email will be Deactivated.
Service Mail Support
yahoo Team.1472nd ranked -
Je veux savoir comment changer mon appareil téléphonique et suyis incapable d'avoir l'info
Comment ajouter un appereil cellulaire passer de mon LG à mon motorol
la ?1472nd ranked -
Hacker diverted my emails to his IMAP device and Yahoo makes it impossible to delete. Need one click, not new password, to delete.
Nigerian hacked my emails and stopped me from receiving incoming ones. Yahoo requires a "new password" on his account to revoke the connection. Only after 9 hours Yahoo still refuses to allow me to delete with a password because of "too many password attempts. Try later."
1472nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?