Member Center
3427 results found
-
1472nd ranked
-
vary bad idea of charging a customer for auto forwarding feature. This wil further reduce usage of yahoo mail.This would be last nail on the
vary bad idea of charging a customer for auto forwarding feature. This wil further reduce usage of yahoo mail.This would be last nail on the
509th ranked -
Posted 1m ago Such sad news & a great loss, my prayers go out to his family. Tony Dow, Who Played Wally Cleaver on ‘Leave It to Beaver,’ Die
My Comments Are Being Rejected.
Posted 1m ago
Such sad news & a great loss, my prayers go out to his family.
Tony Dow, Who Played Wally Cleaver on ‘Leave It to Beaver,’ Dies a Day After Erroneous Announcement802nd ranked -
Allow old phone #s to be removed. Every time i get a new phone you want to send confirmation to a old number!
Just allow easy removal or auto update to new number. Having the email + password can't get me in because YOU PEOPLE keep wanting to send confirmation to a # that is DEAD, disconnected, "no longer in service",& GONE! Please help!
1472nd ranked -
Why do you censor some comments
why can't we contact Yahoo unless we pay?
1472nd ranked -
Allow user the ability to turn off notifications
Stop changing **** with that one size fits all mentality and allow users the ability to turn off your ********* notifications
802nd ranked -
802nd ranked
-
HOW DO I GET MY SIMPLE YAHOO MAIL INTERFACE OFF THE YAHOO+ INTERFACE????
I am NOT a Yahoo+ customer, yet that's the screen I have for my mail now! I WANT MY SIMPLE INTERFACE BACK for my mail ASAP!!!!!!!!
1472nd ranked -
Stop sending emails to me from my own account with an "Agenda"
Stop sending emails to me from my own account with an "Agenda" posted as topic, I did not give permission for these nonsensical emails that have nothing in them.
3324th ranked -
Update your system verification process
Your verification process sucks! Each time I try to login I am asked to verify my new phone but the code never gets sent. I've tried and tried until the systems says "You've exceeded your limit, try again tomorrow." People don't have that kind of time to spend trying to receive a code from you to verify their information. The system needs fixing.
802nd ranked -
U can ADD NEW prefix numbers SO I can add my new phone number
also UNable to log into second account BECAUSE your using THE WRONG PHONE NUMBER CANT LOG into second account WHY thrid TIME I HAVE tried to GET an answer
802nd ranked -
Bring Back Yearly Subscriptions
Bring back Yearly Subscriptions
I have been a long time Yahoo Plus subscriber and now you want to do away with the option to pay for this yearly and now I have to deal with a lousy $5 /month charge to my bank account. This is ridiculous not to have the ability to pay for a year in advance! Change It!!!802nd ranked -
I GOT 2 MAILS IN MONGOLIAN LANGUAGE THAT SAYS MY EMAIL WILL EXPIRE
I got emails regarding email expiration that shows it's from yahoo itself and mention ticket-related stuff that I'm not aware of. It was not in English but turned out it was Mongolian stuff I don't know how.
1472nd ranked -
Stop posting stories that are drive or let us comment to dispute and give evidence why your story is fake. And run something nega
Maybe stop posting so many racially driven stories with zero proof they are real. And maybe post a few stories on the corruption in the democratic party there is no shortage of that.
802nd ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
1472nd ranked
-
Logins on comments
Well guys, it seems that after many WEEKS, you STILL can't get comments right. EVERY article that I get a notification about, clicking on the 'reply to...' button, brings me to the article, however, I have to "sign in to post', even though I AM signed in. Click the button several times, give it my password several times, and the button STILL says 'sign in to post'. The page SHOWS that I am logged in, but, comments seem to be unable to figure that out. Clicking on an article from the news homepage, I don't have that problem. It is…
1472nd ranked -
Profile Photo issue
I've updated my profile photo years ago which I thought was successful. Recently I have found out that the recipient can only see the old and not the new photo. I spoke with many different yahoo representatives and no one was able to fix the issue. I am very close to deleting my yahoo email altogether!
362nd ranked -
No player adds for 2nd week after All Star game
In our league we can add 7 new players each week, but during the AllStar game, you have taken away the option of adding 7 new adds
for the 2nd week. Because my team has several injuries each week,
my team needs the option of adding 7 more players for that 2nd week.
Consider changing it from no adds too adds.509th ranked -
Change e-mail signature!
esign professional. I have spent 5 minutes digging to find how to change my signature! Please make this 100x more obvious!
1472nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?