Member Center
3427 results found
-
None of my comments are being posted. All of my comments are blocked.
None of my comments are being posted. All of my comments are blocked.
164th ranked -
i want a white background and i want all writing black in colour .... where do i press 1 button for this
i want a white background and i want all writing black in colour .... where do i press 1 button for this
802nd ranked -
Why can't I remove the email linked to my child account. He's not around anymore so I want to remove it and Yahoo doesn't allow it???
This is just stupid that yahoo won't let me delete my childs email address that is in my Yahoo mail "Personal Info" section under "Child Accounts". When you hit the edit button it will not let you remove that email when you no longer want it there. ???? WHY?!
1472nd ranked -
My Yahoo is sending me to my Gmail and not letting me sign to my Yahoo email
I want to read my Yahoo email not Gmail please stop sending me to my Gmail
1472nd ranked -
Please allow gmail recovery mail not receive yahoo. In id old yahoo. Com mail allow
Mail id gmail recovery send yahoo. Com no mail come web id change yahoo. Com to yahoo. In mail allow s old mail type yahoo. Com my gmail recovery id not edit please allow old mail id mail
802nd ranked -
Sports all the time
Sports
1472nd ranked -
start on-demand fantasy football drafts immediately in public leagues. You canceled "/best ball" so there are no available drafts now.
start on-demand fantasy football drafts now. Other sites are eating your lunch.
1472nd ranked -
Yahoo should notify users WHY they block posts
On Yahoo Finance, my account is blocked from posting yet I can still give thumbs up or down. Never was notified of any reason why not. I never violated any community standards. However, others that do post false info or abuse of others are not clocked from spamming the boards all day long.
275th ranked -
Don't make people give a shady over-the-phone payment for simple assistance
doesn't feel safe at all giving over my CC info on the phone. i would pay the fee if i could get into my account but how can i be sure that will even happen? if i pay for the service through paypal on the computer with a different yahoo account, can i use that for help getting into another account? If so, i will do it, but i am NOT giving credit card info over the phone.
1472nd ranked -
3324th ranked
-
comment
your comment section is below par you cant even say anything without being barred but if you are way left or gay your more than welcome you all really suck
362nd ranked -
Unable to find my sent mail
After upgrading yahoo app, unable to find all of my sent mails, reflecting only recent sent mails in sent box. How to find all of my sent mails?
802nd ranked -
******** yahoo and your ******* security update *********
******** yahoo and your ******* security update *********
802nd ranked -
Please discontinue the paid premium Yahoo support phone number.I recently
I cannot change my phone number, because I don't have the number and don't remember when in the **** I made the account. Yahoo's only **** option is "make a new account". When I need to pay bills and keep in touch with family, this is not in my greater convenience. And they want you to pay, just to be told to suck a lemon. Horrible customer service.
1472nd ranked -
unexpected log in
I keep getting e-mails of an unexpected log in attempt at Maryland,US
There is a link to secure my account.I click on and follow the process.Then it keeps on happening1472nd ranked -
Instagram
Please help me to recover Instagram password,
3324th ranked -
until a short time ago i was notified when someone liked or replied to my posts and given the option of looking at the conversation. not now
make it easier to change what kind of notifications you receive and make it easier to respond to answers to comments. i went from being able to to not and never changed anything in my account.
1472nd ranked -
Actually report the news?
How come there is 0 coverage of what’s going on in Europe with the protests? Start actually reporting the news. No one cares about the royals or your secret love affair with Donald Trump. Let’s get some actual news on here please.
189th ranked -
1472nd ranked
-
adding zero on my phone number for verification
whenever I'm trying to add my phone number to send security code, it keeps adding "0" (zero) to my number
example I'm adding (+63) 912 345 6789, then when I confirm, it seems the phone number has been added a "0" (zero) like (+63) 0912 345 6789
now I can't receive my security code because the number is now WRONG
when I'm trying it again, still the same problem, until I don't have any attempts left for the day. it's annoying and not helping, please fix this1472nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?