Skip to content

Member Center



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

3427 results found

  1. Let Me Delete My Account Today!!!

    I created a free email account for an employee this morning who is no longer with me as of noon today. i tried multiple times to delete it but got a message saying "Oops, something went wrong. Please try again later." I have tried for over two hours. I had NO subscriptions! Out of desperation, I signed up for a Yahoo Plus Secure FREE? 30 Day trial to get access to premium customer service, and oxymoron with Yahoo. I called and got tech support who was absolutely no help, but they transferred me to billing and said they could close…

    275th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. IRS2Go

    Refund status

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. By punishing the intruder who removed the previously added Yahoo app and reconnected it today

    Hi! I have to complain that an unknown person accessed my Yahoo account and removed the Yahoo Mail app access. After sometime the app was again connected. All this happened without my knowledge and permission. Surprisingly the intruders accessed my phone to use two step verification. Now I have been getting error messages on accessing one newly created Yahoo mail account. However I have successfully recovered my existing mailboxes but the intruders/criminals need to be punished severely so that they can never dare to touch anyone's Yahoo account. Thank you!

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I cant get pop/imap mail to work, the app password is not working

    how can I get an app password when it never works

    34th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I changed my phone but not my number. Uh-oh something is wrong. Correct this please

    Only my phone has changed, The number is still the same but every time I try to use 2PA I get the message:" UH-oh, something has gone wrong." Fix this ASAP. I am FED UP with 2PA.

    189th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello to life

    Problems and difficulties in life arise for all human beings. The best of them are those who, with a clear and precise view, split it and seek to solve it; Not to think that time will solve it.

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. All about password

    Make the change password easier to all. It's all about our own security. Don't make it hard for us to chg our own passwords.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. PUT ALL CONTENT TO EVERYTHING I RECEIVE IN MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!

    You insist on giving me ARABIC LANGUAGE when I'm BRITISH living in EGYPT. This is making my life very DIFFICULT!!!

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. i have been hackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked

    i have been hackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked

    3324th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have a complaint regarding deleting my account

    So far I have been on hold for an hour waiting on a supervisor regarding my account being deleted. The customer service representative stated that I have to look for articles to delete my account. I did that and still when I tried to delete my account the page says " uh oh something went wrong try again later ". Now the rep wants to charge 12.99 for my call, what is going on ? Currently it is 9:06 pm and still no supervisor. I feel bad for this representative because I will not hang up until this issue is…

    189th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I want @ymail.com for my email address. How do I create ymail.com?

    I want @ymail.com for my email address. How do I create ymail.com?

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve the SPAM filter

    I have been using Yahoo mail almost from the creation of Yahoo. Never have I experienced a continuous inundation of SPAM as I am currently. And to have a message pop up as I mark the item as SPAM "inviting" me to spend for Yahoo+ to get better SPAM blocking makes me think that Yahoo is intentionally not blocking the SPAM as to push me to pay for something that should be provided anyway. I get that the glory days for Yahoo are over, and the company continues to struggle to make money. But this is more likely going to…

    96th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. HELP WITH ATTORNEY GENERAL NEEDED

    I used to have internet essentials until June/July 2021, it was with Comcast.net. I do not have enough words to express my satisfaction with Comcast. I was working with DOJ until then. Then Xfinity came. They asked me to change my gateway (box), and they gave me a new password for my laptop. That change destroyed my home office - Brother MFC (including fax, scanning, and copying). I am able to work with four languages (Bulgarian native; German (more than 20 years of experience) and English (now main language). I developed deep hearing loss after a so called doctor put…

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fact checkers

    Maybe Yahoo needs really good "fact checkers". Because in the Comments section" too many posters are simply repeating the same lies and misinformation being spewed by politicians and the mainstream media every day. It is here in the comment section that lies need to be monitored. They are not. If I report them then I become the villain. I have actually posted the correct information in the comments section and my posts which were "proven to be correct" have been rejected by your own community monitors. Go to your "Community Guidelines" when posting and you will find this gem which…

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. censure paid posters from abroad and let Americans speak their mind

    my posts are censured because they could hurt people?? Total BS
    Posts that where infused byu right wing scum and come from Bulgaria, all stating the same hurtful crp are allowed??? you better get your prioritys strait or go down in history as tool for the right wing insurection!!

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. cannot send emails, fix this issue! Nor can I reset this?

    after months now, I still cannot send emails nor can change the email as directed in "Reply-to address." Why can't Yahoo fix this issue? Are their tech crew that incompetent!! This is deplorable and Yahoo is becoming the lessor of emails to use. I am switching to another system. Yahoo sucks big time!

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mailbox time delays

    My emails are landing in my mailbox 24hrs late. Why?

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I CANNOT RECEIVE MESSAGE IN MY INBOX

    i cant view any messages in my inbox (mogaji.sodiq@yahoo.com)

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories