Member Center
3427 results found
-
362nd ranked
-
1471st ranked
-
Sir, there is error s sending email, please advice me what to do.
Sir, there is error sending email s today. What is the remedy.
802nd ranked -
allow text based help requests
Your FAQs are **** as i ran in to a problem viewing emails this morning, Tuesday 28/06. looking at the help system i could find anything relating to myy issue. being able to type a specific help request would be very useful in this circumstance otherwise what is the point of using Yahoo, which before today i have had problem using early 21st century.
802nd ranked -
yahoo mail is not working properly today. On trying to open any mail i get message: We couldn't load this message. Please try again later.
yahoo mail is not working properly today. On trying to open any mail i get message: We couldn't load this message. Please try again later.
802nd ranked -
SPEEDUP YOUR SERVER
YOUR SERVERS OR SITE ARE VERY VERY VERY SLOW. PLEASE UPGRADE IT. OTHERWISE YOUR MAIL SYSTEM IS NOT USABLE DUE TO NOT SENDING OR RECEIVING MAIL IMMIDIATELY
1471st ranked -
802nd ranked
-
Please stop with the Huff Po junk
Why is the Huffington Post back in my News feed? They are the lowerst form of political pandering....and not news
802nd ranked -
need to correct d o b
date of birth should be July 15, 1932
362nd ranked -
Tell us how to REALLY DELETE a Contact and NOT from 12 years ago.
When I go to contacts, ALL, I don't get "ALL", just a few and not the ones I NEED to delete. The Internet gives instructions over 10 years old and doesn't look like what my version I have. And if I type a character, I get possibilities I don't know, never knew.
1471st ranked -
STOP HACKING IDENTITY THEFT STEALING POEMS VIDEOS DOWN LOADS SHUT DOWN TWITTER IMAGINARY SUPPORT COMMUNITY ALCEOS REPS CRIMINALS 4 EVER .
SHUT DOWN TWITTER CEOS ALL CRIMINAL WEB SITES CEOS REPS PARTY THEIR ASSWIPES MEDIA FAKENEWS STAY OUT OF MY COMPUTER U OWE ME 4 NOW 10 COMPUTERS GET OUT OF CONTROL PANEL STOP CONTROLING ALL I POST TRUMP ALL REPS MEDIA STOP STEALING MY PASSWORDS WITH YOUR FA.KE PASSWORD CONFIRM SIGN IN REQUIRED CONTROL YOUR SELVES U DON'T OWN WE WOMEN NEVER FORCE YOUR SELVES ON WOMEN . KEEP YOUR DICKS IN YOUR PANTS THAN THERE WONT BE A BORTION ISSUES . WISE UP YOUR PRIORITY MUST BE 2 STOP YOUR OWN CHILDREN ANIMALS KILLINGS , U REPS COMMITTED ALL…
1471st ranked -
No me llegan los correos
No me llegan los correos de alegra, la PROPIEDAD y autoría puede ser vulnerada.
1471st ranked -
Political Algorithem needed
Yahoo is Word Wide how ever Politics is country sensitive issue. Commenting on Political news should be reserved for only those living in that country. An algorithm could solve that issue especially for USA political news articles. Must prove they live within the USA to post.
1471st ranked -
is there another news site you can recommend that allows you to set topic preferences
if it wasnt for your mail service I would stop visiting yahoo. my feed is filled with useless info on topics I have no interest in and I cannot set preferences to see something else. it is not a hard thing to figure out - I hate baseball and do not want to see info on baseball. why can you not figure out how to let me do that? I am already migrating to flipboard and others. just thought I would let you know you are doing a shtty job of something so simple
1471st ranked -
Please set my language back to English ,I’ve trie in preference but no success
Language ***** up,jeez!
362nd ranked -
block pop up fromj system mechanic
block all system mechanic pop ups from yahoo email
362nd ranked -
Inprove people hacking my account
I hate when people hack my account to get info or steal data it happens all the time with Google Gmail I hate it it's the easiest to hack even face book and I'm tired of it Google should be sued for breaching reasons they say that Google is the most best but how if it can be breached
802nd ranked -
I am not understanding why Yahoo removed a google account,i did not ask for this change, pleae advise, thanks!
I am not understanding why Yahoo removed a google account, in fact, I had just asked Yahoo to please help support me, w. recovering google and all accounts that I want to recover, including my last pc. died after a Microsoft update, I bought a new pc, and ALL MY Personal info had changed, ie phone numbers, last name change, just all new info, w a new pc/IP address, and now Google and Microsoft I have another Yahoo account as well, none of which will trust me, doesn't help I forgot passwords, so whatever help I can get would be…
1471st ranked -
langu
why does my homepage keep going spanish???
after 22yrs do i need to pay???1471st ranked -
تو سفیدی امریکا
یک پیسنهاد
1471st ranked
- Don't see your idea?