Skip to content

Member Center



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

3427 results found

  1. Let me change my nick name for God sake.

    Why cant i change my nickname from "roomi boy" to anything else. I tried thousand times but it never changes. I tried everything.

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I need to change the D.O.B. on my account ... as well.

    I need the option to change/correct the D.O.B. on my account.

    362nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. two person authentication is enabled for my account. I want to use it EVERY SINGLE TIME. How do I ensure this?

    two person authentication is enabled for my account. I want to use it EVERY SINGLE TIME. How do I ensure this? no box saying not needed on this device. IT IS NEEDED ON EV ERY DEVICE EVERYTIME.

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Android phone

    Why can't I download Yahoo mail on my new Android phone. It is a Galaxy 22?

    Andrea

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Need to keep my password the same, Morrow1942

    Keep my original e mail the same [ ladyshaug2@yahoo.com] or the sign in ladyshaug2

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My account name - should be, Stralay

    Why is my account still saying Melissa & Scott, when I send a reply or email? I removed this long ago, to only be Stralay, plz remove this.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. GIVE us SLOW typers a chance to add another email?

    I don't have enough time to log into one account and add another before the stupid CODE time elapses. I have a flip phone and it's used specifically for EMERGENCIES ONLY and not for email verifications.

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yahoo won't let me send blast email to my group of 110. It just says its spam and won't let me fix or whatever!!!

    Yahoo won't let me send blast email to my group of 110. It just says its spam and won't let me fix or whatever!!!

    189th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Reduce click bait links

    The amount of click bait articles on yahoo is making me spend less time here. I love the news aggregate format you use, but the number of times the headline is misleading, link redirects to a paywall, or is in general a highschool level writing project, is really disappointing. I will look elsewhere for my news in the short term

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. yahoo Account Recovery

    Dear yahoo Team,I used this id aqudoos76@yahoo.com before some year in this laptop but now I cannot sign in my account, Sir , I lost my yahoo account password I have no recovery no I have no password Please recover my account .Please send me reset link of my new yahoo account id aqudoos7600@yahoo.com

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yahoo account Recovery

    Dear Yahoo Team, My yahoo Account was hacked by someone for two year , I lost my password , I lost my phone , aqudoos76@yahoo.com I cannot access my yahoo mail please recover my account , I have no recovery mail id I have no recovery phone .Please send me reset link id aqudoos7600 @yahoo.com thanks to you

    275th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Need to change address!

    Every time I go to look up where some place is using the maps, they never use my current address, right now it has me at an old address, and I can't find a way to change it or to just tell Yahoo to search by my current location!

    If there is a way, Yahoo needs to make it a lot easier to find! I mean I got to Personal Information and there is nothing to change your address at all!

    But when using the map, there is also nothing to let you have the map use your current location,…

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. manage locations

    The "manage locations" gear link doesn't link to anything useful to manage locations.

    362nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why is so **** difficult to justy edit your list? When your list is oppen just have an option to edit it!@

    Why is so **** difficult to justy edit your list? When your list is oppen just have an option to edit it!@

    3324th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. assist retrieve my old lost mails

    i need to revive and retrieve my old mails on my id-elpenero4real .is been years i logged in .please assist .all my efforts has not yielded result

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. John Bosco Mulenzi;D.O.B16/12/1962; e-mail:jbmurenzi@yahoo.co.uk

    The above detail belong to me and any other doesn't.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories