Member Center
3427 results found
-
You should have customer service agents who do not change back the information after you finish calling them. Also, don't delete emails.
Change personnel or have them take an ethics class and human rights training course. Make sure personal emails are not being lost because an account got hacked and even if it was made aware of there were no precautions made. Put protection for spam and scamming emails from PayPal and all that. You call them and they continue to steal from you because you cannot verify the number. Please take care of the people and their rights to privacy and to be secure while on a personal email.
1471st ranked -
Why are you constantly asking me to "sign in" when I already am? Maybe you all should hire some programmers that actually have a brain.
How about once again just checking if a person is already signed in before asking them to do it again and again. IDIOTS!!!
1471st ranked -
"Community Guidelines" needs to be spelled out
and Examples Cited if we are going to have 'comment rejected' as a Violation of them
Simply citing a rejected comment as 'violates community Guideline" does nothing to help someone fix their "Problem"...
and only serves to allow Mods with a power fetish to hide behind the vague catch-all as they manipulate the discussions by hiding opinions they don't agree with
362nd ranked -
Fix Comments... Moderators are Manipulating the Conversation
Mods are blocking comments as in violation of Community Guidelines with no rhyme or reason
-- I literally posted a gif, selected from the menu Provided and I was flagged... if your own GIFs are a violation why are they available in the first place...
AND Don't consolidate this with other questions/complaints that have been closed... this is a continuous problem and needs to be addressed
802nd ranked -
yahoo app & search function
I notice that in your yahoo app, it does not show all my emails. i can see the missing emails on a regular desktop or laptop using the www.yahoo.com website. Also doing the search is horrible. I have to search manually through the folders.
362nd ranked -
30 second Recall button for the Send button
Can we get a 30 second recall button for sending out an email in error. I did not even know that I press the "SEND" button by accident.
802nd ranked -
Im supposibly Hispanic
I'm supposible hispanic
802nd ranked -
account statuos
I recently got an email stating I requested to close my yahoo account/emails. I DID NOT make this request.
swashington7911@yahoo.com1471st ranked -
Snopes: Your “Bottle on tire” ad = “clickbait ad to make readers click through 50 pages to gain ad credits”
Please block annoying clickbait ad
1471st ranked -
Why I am not receiving any emails from Instagram? And why you blocked people from checking the option if mails are being diverted?
Why I am not receiving any emails from Instagram? And why you blocked people from checking the option if mails are being diverted?
802nd ranked -
Report news without picking political party.
News should be just that...news. Yahoo should not try to sway anyone to the Democrat side. It's pathetic...every story I read shows the Republicans are being bad again. Just give us facts and keep the writer's opinions out of it!
362nd ranked -
Make it easy to buy the ability to send a large file rather than use one of your competitors.
Please allow a bigger than average file to be sent while in the app. Even if there is a charge, it will be faster and more CONVENIENT than going to another app.
3324th ranked -
Give , opion to change date if birth
I want the option to change date of birth
145th ranked -
Offer customer service that serves the customer!!
Update fantasy sports programs to 21st century technology and convenience, or refund the players money after you ***** them.
Mike
1471st ranked -
i am unable to delete an email address from my account. I left and don't have access to that email anymore. i hit edit and it starts to lea
continuation. it starts to lead me thru a process to send a code to the email address i don't have access to anymore. that's like when you want to get a new password and have to enter the old password to do it, a futile safety effort on your part since i'm asking for a new password because i don't remember the old one.
The problem in this case is that you tell me to use the edit symbol in the box for the email that i want to remove. IT HAS NO EDIT SYMBOL. it was verifited 7 years…
509th ranked -
Need a help button
I am receiving some of my messages garbled?
802nd ranked -
asdfghjkl;
stop sending stupid codes to my other email as by time I can access the
45sec; limit expired! Also you will not accept a landline phone (more
secure than a mobile) as I do not use mobiles!1471st ranked -
get rid of workers who are not customer representatives
the worker on june 13, 2022 12pm was not working as a customer representative. Her manners was not what i expected, told me to behave the way she wanted when I am allowed emotions as a customer. She said her name was Lin, there's a chance she was nnot telling the truth. She told me to call the finance team to delete that feature off my account. it's the main account of yahoo that click easily to add a feature. She was not helping me. She did not say what saw on the monitor either. i wanted the manager, she…
802nd ranked -
تحديث تطبيقyahoo!مثبيت
لايعمل باكامل
3324th ranked -
Leftist Liberal Agenda
You’re a liberal left winged agenda pushing website. “Temporarily” disabling comments because the people give the TRUTH.
229th ranked
- Don't see your idea?