Skip to content

Member Center



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

3427 results found

  1. I'm often unable to see my Portfolio and the financial graph often reset

    Hi,

    Sincie one or two weeks, my portfolios as well as the titles, when I am in graphic visualization, have disappeared. I have to close my browser in order to be able to review my titles. I put a lot of effort into building everything and I really hope that the problem will be resolved quickly. Does anyone experience the same? Is a solution about to be implemented?

    If you need more detail, contact me and I will be happy to help you.

    Have a good day

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I need to get back my deleted mails, because they where deleted by a hacker who hacked my account, so how do i get them back ?

    I need to get back the emails that was deleted by someone that hacked my yahoomail account, if I can get those mails I can get back my other accounts as well, so please help me undelete all my mails for 2 months... this year thanks

    229th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remove offensive ads when reported as so.

    remove ads that are reported as offensive. One notification should enough, but they keep coming served every 3 minutes after being marked offensive. This disregard of your users will not pay off in the long run.

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. All My Sent Emails are not visible in mu account . Kindly do the needful and help me. All the emails are important.

    All My Sent Emails are not visible in mu account . Kindly do the needful and help me. All the emails are important.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Up-sold to change a misspelled alternate email account - what?!

    I happened to misspell my alternate email account, and because I have 2-step authentication I was unable to reset my passord. I would get the code on my cell, enter it, then it would want a code to my alternate email...and stuck! I called support and they made me upgrade my support service to Premium (12.99 / month) in order to have them update my alternate email (really?!). I asked if I could cancel anytime, and fortunately that was a yes. I called right back and cancelled it - and it cost me $12.99 to change my password in the…

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. why am i recently getting so many spam/fishing emails coming through in the last month or so? is this an effort to upsell me?

    why am i recently getting so many spam/fishing emails coming through in the last month or so? is this an effort to upsell me? i have been a yahoo customer for many many years and was a business customer in the past.

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Codes.

    texting me with code is better to verify if i am the person signing in ,i like this better.how many times people has their account hacked ,and this is one way of finding out some one trying to sign into your account ,cause they have to have a code .......

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am forced to change my password, again. On the 1st popup screen, it shows an old email that I removed -- asking if I would like to have a

    I am forced to change my password, again. On the 1st popup screen, it shows an old email that I removed -- asking if I would like to have a security code sent there. I had removed that email address a while ago. When I finally do reset my password, I see that the old email address is not on the list of approved emails for verification. What is happening. It makes me think that someone is using that old email.

    229th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo has become a Right-Wing propaganda piece of **** that is trying to destroy our democracy!

    Yahoo has become a Right-Wing propaganda piece of **** that is trying to destroy our democracy!

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. disable subscriptions

    Spammers can use anyone's email address to subscribe them to their scam services, you either have to deal with the clutter of spam or manually disable them every week. How about a disable subscriptions option that instead denies all subscriptions no matter who tries to subscribe?

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hate New Layout

    Hate the new cramped layout! Why are you trying to cram 3 stories into a what was previously a single headline view? Half of the headline is missing so I just skip them and go to ones where I can get the entire gist of what you're reporting on.

    Makes me spend less time scrolling thru the Yahoo! main page in search of content I want to read. Not good for your business.

    189th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Message send receive

    Work On it, it will be great.
    https://dramacool.kim/

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please give info on how to change a recovery email with no edit icon next to it. I have an old email from 12 years ago I cant get rid of.

    Please give info on how to change a recovery email with no edit icon next to it. I have an old email from 12 years ago I cant get rid of. An older forum post has a response saying this is fixed. I assure you that it is not.

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I can not receive incoming mail. It seems that something is blocking other people's emails.

    I can not receive incoming mail. It seems that something is blocking other people's emails.

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD TO A MUCH LESS SECURE PASSWORD

    When you force people to change their passwords, you ineptly are forcing a WEAKER Security because now they're forced to try and pick a password that's more predictable to brute force attacks when someone phishes for information.

    When people are forced to pick a new password for something they aren't going to use a Password like "Xu10yPir73" Which looks like total nonsense. They're going to use one like "TacoRaider911" Which is something they know it's personal to them and even if someone guesses part of it they're not going to connect that They like Tacos the Raiders and Porsche 911's…

    96th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories