Skip to content

Member Center



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

3427 results found

  1. I can not see the mail send by ngrok

    Just change management of mail for better results

    3324th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. stuck with "Unable to connect An error occurred during a connection to guce.yahoo.com. "

    While my login in valid, I simply cannot acccess yahoo site when it would redirect my browser to guce.yahoo.com. It is stuck with profile when I am logged i, but when I have signed out, and launch mail.yahoo.com to reach the login prompt, it would be fine up to the point when I have entered password.....

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. HOW DO I AUTO LOGIN?

    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO AUTO LONGIN EACH DAY, WITH- OUT KEEPING ADDING MY EMAIL EVERY DAY

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. DO YOUR JOB

    It' not idea, it's a request. I am the owner of beachman90@yahoo.com. I have had this email address for twenty two years. For the last three years a Kerri Mariano has been on my email address. When I try to send out email her name appears on my email address. I WANT *** REMOVED FROM email address!!!!!!

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stop Hiding Sign Up For Prime

    Amazon sneaks' membership into Prime despite turning down the shipping instruction not to join. I don't need the extra cost. My idea is to have Amazon stop the automatic sign up in its' shipping instructions

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. security trouble

    now I open my email rhw992000@yahoo.com on laptop BUT failed to open it in my mobile....53 because did not received reset code on SMS of tel ...53 and on ....116 and on email N...driss@yahoo

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Check location and validate access.

    My email is attached to the wrong state, How do I correct the access location?

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I never set up 2 psw security, but I did set up Face ID but that never works.

    I never set up 2 psw security, but I did set up Face ID but that never works.

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I never set up 2 psw security, but I did set up Face ID but that never works.

    I never set up 2 psw security, but I did set up Face ID but that never works.

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please help remove unkown Authenticator App, and my Face ID never works.

    Please help remove unkown Authenticator App, and my Face ID never works.

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Intento de Fraude

    ¿Dónde se puede reportar una cuenta nueva que intentó cometer un fraude queriendo suplantar mi identidad?

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am not able to find specific emails on webmail or on my desktop client?

    I am trying to find out why certain emails are missing from my inbox there are no where on my account.

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Does no one know BLIND PPL cant see or is that a myth

    Are blind people not allowed on the Internet?????!!!

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Find Settings

    Where do I find the settings to change my account info to an email vs a text code to my phone? I have been waiting an hour and the code to verify it's me hasn't shown up and Yahoo is asking that I update my stuff. I'd like to change it from a text to an email person notified to help me log in if needed. THNX

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Account

    I have no problem updating my info but why do I have to wait an hour for the code to arrive on my cell phone to prove it is me? Pls fix

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. account recovery.

    forgot my password variation, couldn't get into my account, thought id lost if forever. Wasn't accepting past password logins, and when it said it would send a recovery email to another email account IT ******* DIDN'T!!! I tried this, god, like 20 ******* times? Wasn't going. And this was a google email address not some weird email with strange protocols. I tried contacting customer support and finding out you would charge me for that ******* ******** to even remotely having a chance of getting it resolved.

    My life is dependent on me reliably getting access to information that is sent…

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. account recovery.

    forgot my password variation, couldn't get into my account, thought id lost if forever. Wasn't accepting past password logins, and when it said it would send a recovery email to another email account IT ******* DIDN'T!!! I tried this, god, like 20 ******* times? Wasn't going. And this was a google email address not some weird email with strange protocols. I tried contacting customer support and finding out you would charge me for that ******* ******** to even remotely having a chance of getting it resolved.

    My life is dependent on me reliably getting access to information that is sent…

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. account should not be de-activated

    Any account should not be deactivated. cosumersgrievanceredressalforum@yahoo.in de-activated. please re-activate

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. automated start downloading of blank files from yahoo mails in every 10 seconds, please help me out to stop these unwanted downloading.

    automated start downloading of blank files from yahoo mails in every 10 seconds, please help me out to stop these unwanted downloading.

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories