Member Center
3427 results found
-
Free online/email support does not exist.
I have issue to log in to my account but there is no free online support via email or chat box. There is chat box but it does not help. Your service page with various hints does not help either. I did not find any tips how to sove my issue. I beliver it can be resolved only by removing current signing in method. Why i have to pay for VIP service for one time issue or call international number (I do not live in US). Was very surprised and dissapointed that there is no email of technical support
1471st ranked -
WHY do I have to get a text code EVERY freakin time I log out and log back in?
DON'T make me have to get a stupid text or email to another account just to sign in. That should be a PREFERENCE, not a requirement.
1471st ranked -
Why are my comments blocked?
Why are my comments blocked? I have said nothing that violates Yahoo's policies. Please advise.
133rd ranked -
1471st ranked
-
The New Version of Yahoo Mail
I liked the old version of yahoo mail. I did not want this new version AT ALL!!!! Please give me back my yahoo mail.
164th ranked -
comments
Stop blocking comments that were copied and pasted directly from the coorosponding article. I pasted as a reply to about 3 commenters then they started to get rejected. Now I can't post. Seems a little arbitrary especially if you were to actually read the post. Here it is.
"Those claims have been repeatedly debunked by courts, state and local election officials and members of Trump's own administration."
509th ranked -
1471st ranked
-
Welcome from sardar farooq karim chairman whro
Our objective to serve the humanity
1471st ranked -
some1 kept hacking into my account and sends email using my email ad. u should send a txt message if some1 logs in using a different device
Someone keeps hacking my account and sending me email using my email address. You should send a txt message when someone tries to log in using an unfamiliar device and ask to confirm if it was the owner using it before allowing access to it.
1471st ranked -
802nd ranked
-
language
I want my home page language to go back to English. I signed in and the home page was in Spanish. How do I get it to go back to English?
145th ranked -
Yahoo listen to me please.
I have shared this site with my mother in law for close to 15 years but for the last 5 years approx.have used this site exclusively. Helen Bartsch has opened another e-bay account and e-mail address.I have sent countless messages through contact us and help pages without acknowledgement and ca only hope for a resolve or l will have to close my Yahoo connection which l should not have to do. Best Regards Andrew Groves.
1471st ranked -
3324th ranked
-
Give me longer to enter the verification code!
Some email in not in North America so needs longer to connect and some of us are old and need more time!!!
802nd ranked -
YOU, SICK ROGUES Do NOT Deserve My Comments ; You are Born From TRASH. With ENGLISH Subtitles, https://www.youtube.com/watch
YOU, SICK ROGUES Do NOT Deserve My Comments ; You are Born From TRASH.
With ENGLISH Subtitles, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_diMSAaojU&t=3s Watcing them is CERTAINLY Not to Support, Just to be SWAYED for a while ! ...'Can I Deny You'802nd ranked -
Cant Sign In
how come we cant sign into yahoo ,I click on sign in and the page does nothing please fix your website
802nd ranked -
the new interface is even worse than the previous one, still cant see the signing logs
to be made interface for Sign in logs. Currently I'm unable to see whether my account is breached.
1471st ranked -
having on going problem opening yahoo mail page for some silly reason why only yahoo
no matter how many thing i try been having on going issues with open yahoo page to log in to my email, all other pages searches work fine.
beats me, spent $125 IT tech shop nothings changed in months of strange behavior, computers we re forced to use them, ipohne people are obssessed with walking into traffic. if anyone with in yahoo or public can advise on stubin app jagon would be welcome
1471st ranked -
1471st ranked
-
34th ranked
- Don't see your idea?