Skip to content

Member Center



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about your Account Info section. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site.

Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

3427 results found

  1. Security Issues Like Increased User in Id.

    Again & Again My Setting changed & User Account Increased in My Id.
    Every Time i signed Out from My Mail Id . Even the Setting is Changed maximum times after 3 or 4 days .

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. pls fix yahoo

    i lost photo very important document emails massages all gone.

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Security and optional emails

    Why is yahoo requesting me to change my password every week, it seems. It is almost as if someone is changing my password behind the scenes and I can't get into my own account. Then, on one screen it is asking if I want to send the code to an email to an email address that I already deleted from the profile. Later, when I got back into my yahoo email, I did not see that email account that I already deleted, but just a few minutes ago, it was just showing up an an email associated for security purposes.…

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My Missing mails

    I have been having yahoo mail account for last 15-16 years, but the its strange that all my emails have disappeared from my inbox and sent item do we have backup of those mails anywhere

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm will be deactivating yahoo and going to gmail and outlook due to charges.

    I'm will be deactivating yahoo and going to gmail and outlook due to charges.

    362nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3324th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. when I sign out on the work desktop, and open the email account again next time, it automatically fills the correct password in, which is no

    If I sign out of email account on a shared work desk top, it should ask me for password the next time I login, but it doesn't. It automatically fills in the correct password, which is not safe.
    How do I make sure I am asked for password everytime I login afresh?

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Not receiving e-mails from Minds.com

    I cannot verify my e-mail address when using minds.com Please allow this site for me to verify my e-mail and with two options either a cell phone or a landline.... I don't own a cell phone and never will and my work I have the option of verification with a landline or a cell phone... Can we have a choice please.. Thank you.

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. What is the sun is canary-mg.mail.yahoo.com?

    What is the sun is canary-mg.mail.yahoo.com from May 18, 2022? Get Yahoo! hackers off our accounts and get it resolved asap Y! Tech Support and Yahoo Member Center.

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. everyone should leave yahoo. its not free. they are charging you by stealing your energy and time. they are charging you in the form of thou

    you need to get out of yahoo while you can. ****** your emails and put them in some other email you have. maybe out look. maybe gmail. and stop reading these yahoo news stories. get out before they shut down your email. get out before they retrain youre thinking process. yahoo is not american or constitutional. its a fascist and right wing nazi propaganda machine.get out now.. save yoiurselves

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. comment suspension

    is anyone else experiencing comment desert.. the suspension of comments arbitrarily? i guess I just couldnt get my **** together and behave. i had to speak my mind. why else would I speak? dont know. the monitors have an agenda. its not right or left; its evil. shut down free and unfettered thinking and any discussion containing such thinking. im a lefty.. far left... and all i hear is you righties complaining. but i get shut down on almost every comment. they are protecting you from me. why? because i dont drink lead and my thinking is sharp. so im…

    133rd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Account

    There is a chrome book login in my account

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. THE RECOVERY EDIT PROCESS SEEMS TO BE STALLING

    I HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE MY PASSWORD RESET TO EDIT MY RECOVERY PHONE NUMBER BUT FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS NOW I KEEP GETTTING THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE DAILY LIMIT EXCEEDED PLEASE TRY LATER, EVEN WHEN I DO EDIT THE OLD NUMBER THE SYSTEM REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE EDIT

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Security  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. iraq

    Hello Support Team Yahoo.
    I've had my Facebook account with this email, but no Facebook email will come to me for more than a month. I'll try to thank you if they can fix it for me.
    Ask for any information. I'm ready to send you.

    509th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Not able to logon my old yahoo account

    I tried to log in to my previous account but I forgot my password. So I used my phone number to receive the verification code. But it did not work after I tried the call support number but it says that my country is not available. And I really need my account back.

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 362nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yahoo account Recover

    Hay yahoo Team. My yahoo account aqudoos76@yahoo.com with someone else hack I do not backup code I forgot password please recover my account thanks to you send me recover code this mail id moonskype@yahoo.com

    802nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. WHY!!

    How do I change my yahoo from Spanish to English? I've already tried going to preference and changing language/location.

    1471st ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Stop making me change my password

    Was forced to change my password, now I will probably not be able to go back as I made one up I'll never remember. Well done Yahoo just lost yourself a customer.

    82nd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Member Center

Categories