Member Center
3427 results found
-
NEED TO ADD A READ RECEIPT ON EMAILS THAT IS SENT AND READ!
NEED TO ADD A READ RECEIPT ON EMAILS THAT IS SENT AND READ!
1471st ranked -
Yahoo! Advertising for Gmail?
I hope you're not actually investing money in advertising for Gmail, and are just letting morons design you system. I had a response from a hiring manager with a company, inviting me to interview. I responded and did not hear back. For some reason, the people who design your email (morons), decided that, even though her original email was not spam, and that I responded to her initial email, every email after that was spam. The one thing your designers (morons, morons) are supposed to achieve is making sure that important emails get to your customers. By proving how absolutely…
1471st ranked -
802nd ranked
-
? what is other email address needed ? don't understand it ?
not idea just don't understand second email address thing
802nd ranked -
I'd like to change my portfolio total assets. For some reason they have increased by about $33,000,000.
I'd like my total assets to equal the sum of my individual assets. I see no way to change the summery items: My Holdings
$34,650,532.08
Day Gain
+623,430.89 (+1.83%)
Total Gain
+4,470,598.04 (+14.81%)1471st ranked -
Fix your website. Logged in and can't comment because it asks me to loing.
Fix your weak websites and login system. It's **** and one of the reasons I don't use Yahoo as a primary news source. Can't comment on stories.
On top of this b.s. I have to login again just to provide feedback...what a joke!
802nd ranked -
WHITE WOMAN WANTS TO ACCESS THEIR OWN EMAIL PLEASE HELP ANGLO SAXON PROTESTANT HISTORICAL FEMALE ESCAPE JAIL IN AFRICA
DO NOT ALLOW OTHERS TO ACCESS T'S EMAIL
802nd ranked -
Filter the spam!!!! I was paying for the enhanced version and the spam is worse!!
Filter the spam!!!! I was paying for the enhanced version and the spam is worse!!
275th ranked -
Get off my case and don't lock me out - I DO NOT OWN A CELL PHONE - only a land line
Accommodate those of us who DO NOT OWN A CELL PHONE and, in addition DO NOT WANT TO OWN SUCH A DEVICE. Quit bugging us about adding a cell phone number for text messages.
133rd ranked -
When you site pesters me to verify my recovery email, why does the recovery email address at Yahoo.com never get an **** email with the code
When you site pesters me to verify my recovery email, why does the recovery email address at Yahoo.com never get an **** email with the code??? I just need to convert to GMail!!!
362nd ranked -
Unable to reply to emails sent is bad
No reply email yahoo mail, must be able to reply
802nd ranked -
mail reciving problem
mail reviving problem
what can i do.for this problem.i dont recive any mail.1471st ranked -
Being able to edit within the title line.
I order many items , And each item has different dates for arrival , well I have to open each email every time to see if it is the one coming on a certain date. Example : I have 15 items I ordered from Amazon at different times , Each have different arrival dates. So when I am looking to see what item is coming in I have to open each item to see what that email is for. But if there is a space on the title ( where it says ex: Amazon ) I could type in the…
1471st ranked -
give opportunity to correct mistyped emails or phone numbers
Your system stinks. It does not allow to reply or post
802nd ranked -
STOP asking for my cell phone number in your records.
I do not want my cell phone number in your records. Yahoo privacy and security sucks!
Nothing but telemarketers and spammers result!!! Stop it!
189th ranked -
Unable to reply to emails sent is bad
Can't reply to emails
802nd ranked -
Yahoo seems to have banned me for life from making any comments to articles. Why is that?
Why am I not allowed to make any comments that are well within community guidelines?
362nd ranked -
1471st ranked
-
bring back comments
bring back comments on news issues
362nd ranked -
1471st ranked
- Don't see your idea?